I just wished my putting was better before it all ends.
Well, look at it this way, after it happens you'll never miss another putt.

No regrets here. I've had some pretty wild capers in my lifetime, wouldn't have missed out on a single one of them. Might have thrown a few more in for good measure, but that's just being greedy.

As far as preparations on 12/21....nothing out of the ordinary, get the family huddled together in the nuclear bomb bunker, curl up with a nice book and listen to the police scanner with my finger on the trigger. Typical night I'd say.

No regrets here. I've had some pretty wild capers in my lifetime, wouldn't have missed out on a single one of them. Might have thrown a few more in for good measure, but that's just being greedy.

As far as preparations on 12/21....nothing out of the ordinary, get the family huddled together in the nuclear bomb bunker, curl up with a nice book and listen to the police scanner with my finger on the trigger. Typical night I'd say.

You really need to move to a safer place. If the world does not end you should consider it. Maybe the Middle East. I know there are some new vacant lots in the Gaza strip that you could build up relatively cheap.

I'm gonna rent the movie 2012 and watch it all day long just in case.

I will be in here if you can find me you join me just bring an extra case of beer.

imagesCAHCTBDK.jpg

537700_4573833377465_488083695_n.jpg

548625_10151600138919569_1557747101_n_zps63247fd8.jpg

I'm going to watch 'Apocalypto'.

I've met One-T.

Have a tee time at 11:45am on Friday and I'm hoping the end doesn't come on the 18th hole while I've got a putt for a PB. Fingers Crossed.

Have a tee time at 11:45am on Friday and I'm hoping the end doesn't come on the 18th hole while I've got a putt for a PB. Fingers Crossed.

I'll be praying for you Nate.

ebedaduz.jpg

At least you while die with Nookie?

LMAO

15358_503894896300257_477973372_n.jpg

If the world was gonna end. I'd take the time to beat the sh!t out of a few people who have annoyed me :D

Does anyone know who started saying that this was the end of the world? I wonder who came up with that first?

Is The World Going To End Tomorrow?

Is The World Going To End Tomorrow?

just thought I would ask. :D

No....

So has someone checked to see if Australia is still there?

Should I cancel the tee time for tomorrow?
Naaaa, keep it just in case. I've got my fingers crossed. If we do make it, I'm also pulling out the MC's for the first time since the RBZ testing. I know....I'm getting all crazy up in this house!

Back