SeeMore Gets Behind the Flatstick Section

Welcome SeeMore, I'm very excited about this!! My Si3 has dramatically improved my putting.

This is awesome! I love SeeMore- an incredible company and just some seriously remarkable putters. Ever since I've gotten mine I am a new man on the greens.

Congrats to both THP and SeeMore!

Great news! Welcome and great to have you part of this great place!!

It's great to "see" such a great company onboard with THP!

Welcome to THP SeeMore glad to have you aboard.

Awesome! Great group of folks and great putters.

thats great! I think this is awesome for THP as well as Seemore

This is fantastic! SeeMore has been a great supporter of THP, and I for one, look forward to what this partenership has in store for us.

This is such a great fit IMHO. SeeMore rocks so hard.

It's really cool that they are sticking around. It's a pleasure to have them here.

Great news!! As a big fan of both THP and SeeMore, I think this is a great partnership. Looking forward to see what you have in store for 2012.

This is like peeches and cream. Welcome SeeMore.

SeeMore Wands are super magic.

Nice! Welcome SeeMore!

My boss and I were having a discussion about putters today and SeeMore came up. My impression is that he's pretty good at golf, we'll see.

seeeeeeemooreeeeeeeeeeeee

Any chance we can get a SeeMore Staff bag contest .... please :)

That is one sweet bag

TapAhoy!

Seemore has been elevated to one of the premiere putter OEM's in the industry in my book thanks to THP, I can't wait to hear more and hopefully one day game one of their beauties.

Big thanks to Seemore for sponsoring the flatstick section. Awesome. What a great company and an awesome companion here on THP.

I ordered a Black Gunmetal DB4. Really stoked about it and can't wait to get it. I never would have known about or given Seemore a second look if not for this forum.

Big props to SeeMore for being behind the flagsticks section, it is certainly appreciated!

Got my pcb a dew weeks back and couldnt be happier thanks seemore

when im supposed to be working im on here with Tapatalk

Got my pcb a dew weeks back and couldnt be happier thanks seemore

when im supposed to be working im on here with Tapatalk

Your welcome - contact us for any help. We can get you set up with a SPi instructor if you need one. Thanks for being apart of the family.

24/7 - we are here for all of you. "Lifetime Access"

That is awesome as well as being very true! With my FGP and RST I'm so confident over putts I don't know why I'd ever stop using it!!!

Back