The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably saw you dipping in class and took you a grade down.

I dont do that in class dude. I wouldnt disrespect a teacher like that. Me on the golf course/on the weekends is much different than me in class.

I dont do that in class dude. I wouldnt disrespect a teacher like that. Me on the golf course/on the weekends is much different than me in class.
I know...was just busting on ya! I know you are driven with your work and can tell it's driving you crazy with that grade. I hope he gives you a good answer.

I know...was just busting on ya! I know you are driven with your work and can tell it's driving you crazy with that grade. I hope he gives you a good answer.

Thanks dude.

OT but ill be back in Dallas Friday late afternoon

I did. I simply said I was curious as to why I recieved a B+. I said the only grade we actually recieved I got an A on, so I was wondering what I did that caused my grade to drop to a B+.

I even wished him a merry christmas

This might be get you lowered to a C. College Profs and religious manifestos. Thin ice, my friend! :angel:

Well I feel somewhat bad about making a rant out of this, but our grades just got posted and the elective I had to take this semester for my MBA gave me a B+!

A freaking B+? I figured that was my most for sure A... I am not 60% done with my MBA and this is the only class I have failed to get an A in. I sent him an email asking for some answers since he didn't provide any feedback all semester. I will be interested to hear what he says.

if this is the only B I get in my MBA I am going to be very very upset

That sucks bro, I sign off on a full on bender at the Brooksider followed by some late night Sonic.

That sucks bro, I sign off on a full on bender at the Brooksider followed by some late night Sonic.

Dude you are wise. That is the plan for Thursday night before I go home Friday.. $1 beers

Our new house has a huge hole in the drywall that shouldn't be there. No one can tell why it's there, site manager's wife had a baby 4 weeks ago & hasn't come back yet nor was he returning calls. No one can tell when it'll be fixed, nobody is watching this guy's jobs while he's off playing wet nurse. This sort of thing drives me crazy. I don't have kids, don't want them but dang o mighty, take your 2 weeks & get back to work or hand over responsibility to someone that can handle the job.
I fully expect to get flamed for this rant but I had to get that off my chest.

And this continues. I finally got in touch with the supervisor, his answer was we'll fix it, eventually. His boss, the owner of the construction company, & I have started a long & informative e-mail chain. We're meeting tomorrow & he says I will be happy when we're done.

Golfnow never let's me book a single online!!! That is all.

I've usually had little/no issues on GolfNow getting a single tee time.

Depends on the course for me, my home course no longer books singles on there

Depends on the course for me, my home course no longer books singles on there

I hate that. You know someone's gonna book a threesome. Way to lose out on a golfer by not allowing singles to also book.

5ymapyvu.jpg

A picture speaks for me.. I hate snow

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Just in time for some traveling. Great timing Drago.

Still raining here but we'll be seeing the white stuff this afternoon they say and then 50 MPH winds. 11* temps. Awesome.

Wow. Time to hibernate? I would go fetal position if I was in that mess.

Yikes, keep that snow up north. We have some winds north of 30 today but that's about it. Looks to be calming down tomorrow for golf as the end of the world approaches.

Still raining here but we'll be seeing the white stuff this afternoon they say and then 50 MPH winds. 11* temps. Awesome.

Uh ya its so freaking windy here, its like a blizzard without a ton of snow. Took me 45 minutes instead of 15 to get to work. I am trying to make my schedule so I can go home tonight and be able to play golf in Dallas tomorrow, but I dont know if this weather is going to allow it.

They name snow now?

Thanks buddy. We are supposed to head east tomorrow for the weekend, but not so sure if that's going to work out as planned. May have to wait until later on. Back in the day I had no fear, but I don't need to ditch a car with 2-1/2 other people in it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back