2013 THP Invitational Series - Tentative City List

Wow! So far so great. I will be able to make at least two, hopefully more! Love THP events, just can't get enough of them!

FYI, it's a much easier drive to Atlanta than it is to MB. Team TopDogg/ATL needs some redemption in 2013. I'm also going to try to make at least one midwest invitational.

Frequent Hackers Miles. That could almost be a side contest. Or a badge of honor or something. Most miles traveled from your home base in 2013 for THP invitationals, van stops and outings.

Pretty sweet list of cities there. I could definitely see a Denver and/or Vegas trip for me if the date(s) work. Awesome to see THP doing this.

I would strongly suggest keeping Dallas on the list. Just saying!

Branson and Vegas are definitely on the radar for me.

You're damn right they are.

FYI, it's a much easier drive to Atlanta than it is to MB. Team TopDogg/ATL needs some redemption in 2013. I'm also going to try to make at least one midwest invitational.

Believe me, GregDan will be going to Atlanta... heh

I could definitely do Philly/AC/DC, and Connecticut. Psyched about the invitationals!

You're damn right they are.

They seem to be on the list for several thus far, just easy to get to. Drive to Branson and hop a short cheap flight to Vegas.

And we kick it all off here in LESS THAN 3 MONTHS!

They seem to be on the list for several thus far, just easy to get to. Drive to Branson and hop a short cheap flight to Vegas.

And we kick it all off here in LESS THAN 3 MONTHS!

I'm already going to Vegas for spring break otherwise I would be so freaking tempted.. I am excited for Branson and hopefully dallas

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Vegas is on the very serious ponder list. Dates (and household budget) will be key.

Glad to see so much excitement. We are excited about visiting each one of these places and hosting some great Invitationals at each stop. We have some tricks up our sleeves as always.

Believe me, GregDan will be going to Atlanta... heh

I can see it now...

"Hey, GregDan, does this cloth smell funny to you?"

As of right now I see 4 that are doable. Ohio being one. Should've a great year for the invitational circuit. Very psych'd to see such an extensive list

Last edited:
Solid list. A couple of those are possible for me.

Glad to see so much excitement. We are excited about visiting each one of these places and hosting some great Invitationals at each stop. We have some tricks up our sleeves as always.

Is it limited to 32 THPrs per location?

Hey Jman, can you say road trip to VEGAS!!

Awesome news about NEW ENGLAND BABY!! Connecticut is close to me!! So fired up right now!

Gonna be an opportunity for alot of folks to attend a great event .

I would love to make two of these, but with my 10 year anniversary trip to Hawaii this year as well, Dallas will be the only one. I'm afraid if I went to more than that, I wouldn't have to worry about the 10 year anniversary anymore as I wouldn't have anybody to enjoy that trip with. That is unless you scheduled another for Hawaii around October :act-up:

Ohio yes...I think it should be in Columbus. I'd like to go to Vegas as well. Might be tough to go to Florida for the outing, make the Ohio stop and then still fly to Vegas but I will give it my best shot.

Branson-I like it. I know you didn't ask for courses and likely have it under control but played Murder Rock and Branson Creek last year and they were both great courses.

Wow. Awesome list.

I can probably make one or two of those.

I don't know how you guys are going to handle all the travel!

Back