So, do you guys have a private chat going through live while in game or just through the actual game? I'd love to pop in and talk crap, minus actually playing the game of course. HA!

At least that wasn't from last night. The multitude of words that came whispering out aren't family friendly haha

hahaha! I checked and sadly last nights madness wasn't recorded. I would have grabbed a vid of you two hiding around corners waiting to strike hahaha

So, do you guys have a private chat going through live while in game or just through the actual game? I'd love to pop in and talk crap, minus actually playing the game of course. HA!

Yeah dude, we do party chat. Add Coluejack.

There is a list somewhere with all the names... I'm too lazy to find it haha

Yeah dude, we do party chat. Add Coluejack.

There is a list somewhere with all the names... I'm too lazy to find it haha

No worries. I'll make the add, mine's Jman TSO.

Playing the game isn't as fun as just bantering with THP'ers. Seeing what's happening isn't all that important

Jman canada I can't seem to add either of you

Just added you Jman. My gamertag is nndosi.

okay I guess I need to go buy an Xbox just so I can play this game

Darn I got rid of that

Why you have to be mad Mizatty?

I am appalled by the lack of dedication on Blop tonight? Who goes to sleep at 11:30? Lame

I am appalled by the lack of dedication on Blop tonight? Who goes to sleep at 11:30? Lame

Somebody who was chewed out by their partner the night before when they Blopped until past midnight...

Hahahaha Life lesson, don't talk smack to adults. They can team up on you

Hey guys, haven't been around in a while so I haven't read through this thread much. Do you guys seem to get killed from behind much more often than previous versions of the game? I never seem to die from being shot from ahead, it's usually from the back. Could just be me and my buddies, but it's annoying.

Yes to all of the above

Hey guys, haven't been around in a while so I haven't read through this thread much. Do you guys seem to get killed from behind much more often than previous versions of the game? I never seem to die from being shot from ahead, it's usually from the back. Could just be me and my buddies, but it's annoying.

You just have to keep moving man, and if you're in one area for a while, change directions. It's the circular build of the maps. It'll get you every time.

You just have to keep moving man, and if you're in one area for a while, change directions. It's the circular build of the maps. It'll get you every time.

Alright, I need to try that. I know there are a ton of times where I spawn, take a few steps, and I'm either being shot in the back or shooting someone in the back. Kinda crazy, but I guess I'll get used to it.

Alright, I need to try that. I know there are a ton of times where I spawn, take a few steps, and I'm either being shot in the back or shooting someone in the back. Kinda crazy, but I guess I'll get used to it.

Thats due to Treyarch's terrible spawning system. I can't quite put my finger on exactly what it is about it but it's just really very bad. Spawn points that are sometimes just too close to key areas in the map where things tend to heat up, and the proximity for a "safe" spawn from enemy almost seems like it wasn't even considered.

Back