2013 THP Invitational Series - Tentative City List

Jman is laying the law down when it comes to making it to Invitational's, I wouldn't upset the Jakenation enforcer...

Woot, woot! As a new guy, I was hoping that when the list came out I could make one or more. Depending on the dates, Branson and Atlanta will be doable. Gonna talk to my group about getting on board too. Anyone in my area want to meet up long the way and carpool etc., hit me up!

J.

You may want to talk to Dance Business...he took the MegaBus down to the last Atlanta Invitational. If he's available, I bet he would be interested in going with you.

I'm thinking that I may, just maybe, depending when it is, make the Chi event.

Jman is laying the law down when it comes to making it to Invitational's, I wouldn't upset the Jakenation enforcer...

This man, this man is smart.

Nice to get a list of cities! Can't wait for the dates!

I second this thought for you. Boom. Its done.

Dude, can you imagine THPers let loose in Vegas.............LEGEN.................wait for it...................DARY!

Dude, can you imagine THPers let loose in Vegas.............LEGEN.................wait for it...................DARY!

This is exactly what Jake and I were saying. Pure craziness no doubt.

I say Cookie is the one that gets locked on the roof during our Hangover rendition. Hahaha

I'm still pumped about these. Best case scenario, I make 3. Worst case scenario, I make 0. That would be terrible.

I was secretly pulling for Kansas City, dude. Branson is a nice trade off though.

KC would have been cool but I absolutely love Branson plus my grandma lives in the sticks right outside of Branson so a good excuse to pop in

TapaTalk from the iPhone

KC would have been cool but I absolutely love Branson plus my grandma lives in the sticks right outside of Branson so a good excuse to pop in

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I haven't been to Branson in so long, I won't even recognize it. I know it's early, but I have been fantasizing about playing Branson Creek for so long, I've just never made the trip down.

I haven't been to Branson in so long, I won't even recognize it. I know it's early, but I have been fantasizing about playing Branson Creek for so long, I've just never made the trip down.

It's changed so much from when I was little. So many awesome courses out there

TapaTalk from the iPhone

This is exactly what Jake and I were saying. Pure craziness no doubt.

I say Cookie is the one that gets locked on the roof during our Hangover rendition. Hahaha

yeah it will be awesome!!! Although flights arent that cheap from here.

It's changed so much from when I was little. So many awesome courses out there

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I think the last time I was in Branson, I was 11 and we were at Silver Dollar City. So, almost 20 years ago. It'll be a nice little weekend getaway for Kelly and I.

Love to see Denver on the list! I can get a direct flight flight there. Chicago is driveable. Vegas may also be reachable via direct flight with enough lead time. That's 3 solid options for me to ponder!

OK...so let me get this straight...All I have to do is join the albatross club and I am invited? And beyond that all I have to do is pay that small entry fee(similar to last years $79) and I will get to meet all my new THP buddies, get all that swag(similar to the Bridgestone packages from last year) and get to play one of those kickass courses in Branson while being welcomed and not feeling like an intruder?..

Somebody please confirm if my assumptions are correct so I can have ZERO reason to put off joining the Albatross Club any longer. Branson is only an hour or so from where I live. I realize that it is tentative at this point but in reading the replies I see lots of interest and excitement for Branson already so I imagine THP will do anything within reason to make it happen.

OK...so let me get this straight...All I have to do is join the albatross club and I am invited? And beyond that all I have to do is pay that small entry fee(similar to last years $79) and I will get to meet all my new THP buddies, get all that swag(similar to the Bridgestone packages from last year) and get to play one of those kickass courses in Branson while being welcomed and not feeling like an intruder?..

Somebody please confirm if my assumptions are correct so I can have ZERO reason to put off joining the Albatross Club any longer. Branson is only an hour or so from where I live. I realize that it is tentative at this point but in reading the replies I see lots of interest and excitement for Branson already so I imagine THP will do anything within reason to make it happen.

i am going to break it up kind of funky and answer as best as possible...

OK...so let me get this straight...All I have to do is join the albatross club and I am invited?
Correct, anyone who is a Albatross member is invited. basically just make sure you don't wait too late to sign up. The two previous events were open to 32 people and were full/nearly full for each one.

And beyond that all I have to do is pay that small entry fee(similar to last years $79) Yep! The entry fee obviously depends on the course and area but that would be a reasonable price to expect.

and I will get to meet all my new THP buddies, while being welcomed and not feeling like an intruder?
You got that right! One thing you will learn is that no matter how nervous you are, when you meet people at a THP event for the first time you will realize it feels like you have known them forever. Pretty easy people to get along with!

get all that swag(similar to the Bridgestone packages from last year) and get to play one of those kickass courses in Branson.. At the first event, B-stone gave the winner's a year supply of balls, the second event the winners got a set of SCOR wedges. There are also goodies (hats, etc) that are handed out to all participants depending on the sponsor. Callaway is sponsoring the next event but we do not know what the winner's prize is yet.

Hope that helps!:banana:

Very cool. Dallas is a no brainer for me, good to see it there.

Looks great. I would love to attend as many of these as possible!

Little late here, but glad to see the list expanding out West. Denver is a great area and has tons of great courses. I am still pulling for a KC/DSM stop, tons of great courses, lots of great food, and pretty economical to get to. I expect the KC community would show their neighbors in STL how its done.

The DC area would be awesome there's so much to see on and off the course.

Great list of cities. Have the pencil sitting next to the calendar just waiting for the dates to be annouced!!

Great list of cities! I see three or four that I've got my eye on. This year's THP Invitational in Atlanta was fantastic!

Back