What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked on my release at GolfTEC.

Played another round of 18 and shot a 90 with 2 of my buddies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scored a 5 wood on the bay and checked out a set of wedges. Snow flurries today, but it looks like 55 and sunny for Sat. so looking for at least another 9 holes.

I had my second lesson at GolfTEC and really like where my game is heading. My ball striking has changed tenfold already!

Wess,
I'm on my third month with them. You will find a significant improvement.
:)

I had my second lesson at GolfTEC and really like where my game is heading. My ball striking has changed tenfold already!

Wess,
I'm on my third month with them. You will find a significant improvement.
:)

Thanks man, the improvement I've seen already makes me think that I will reach scratch this year.

Went to the range and worked on my hybrids a bit. It was pretty windy so that gave me a chance to also work on some low trajectory shots.

Ya my 3 plane swing......lol is now a 2 plain again.

Always a good thing there brother! HA!

Seriously though, I've seen that my worst golf is when I start letting my swing get longer, always bad things for me.

Always a good thing there brother! HA!

Seriously though, I've seen that my worst golf is when I start letting my swing get longer, always bad things for me.

Absolutely bro, the longer it gets the worse it gets. My swaying motion is virtually gone already which is very impressive.

Didn't make it in time to get a bucket. Chipped some and found a red painted line on the green - a leftover from a putting lesson... Putted on the line and affirmed my putting stroke. Got a free lesson, in a way. I would have never painted a line on a practice green.

Wasted a lot of time for some awesome members here via PM's, thank you for your time and my education!

Wasted a lot of time for some awesome members here via PM's, thank you for your time and my education!

What are poking at this time!!?? Ha! Hope it was all good!

What are poking at this time!!?? Ha! Hope it was all good!

It's all good, just wanted to get something done right this time the first time...lol. It's going to be something very special to me on the green.

The closest thing I did to golfing today was talking on THP. I hate this time of year for that.

Man I am right there with you on that one. That is even limited with how busy work has been too

Man I am right there with you on that one. That is even limited with how busy work has been too

Am I too young to retire and move south? I hear it's warm somewhere..

Not much can be done about the awful early sunsets. That is brutal too.

Am I too young to retire and move south? I hear it's warm somewhere..

Not much can be done about the awful early sunsets. That is brutal too.

Tell me about it. I am afraid I have forgotten how to swing a golf club. Luckily the sweet new simulator opening in town will be open January 7th.

Tell me about it. I am afraid I have forgotten how to swing a golf club. Luckily the sweet new simulator opening in town will be open January 7th.

I'm jealous!!!!! The sims around here SUCK. Cincy needs a PGA Superstore!

I'm jealous!!!!! The sims around here SUCK. Cincy needs a PGA Superstore!

They have posted pics of construction and there is food and bar with a decent amount of tap options and tv's in the bar/food area. 4 regular simulators, and one super sim. I have never been to a sim before so hopefully I am not disappointed. (shouldn't be too hard to please me if there is beer :D)

Today I marked a bunch of balls with a bear paw from tin cup ball markers while working the overnight shift...good times.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356077620.459730.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356077583.956913.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356077583.956913.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 0
Knocked out another great range session today. I realized my ball positioning had kind of gradually crept up too far up in my stance for my hybrids/irons. I moved it back a bit and noticed a huge difference. I started striking the ball purer and got some extra distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back