I've been getting some decent playing time now that I'm on break from school. Finally broke the 20 kill mark yesterday in a few matches. Best match was 23-6. This game is a lot more fun when you get more kills than deaths!

My wireless is completely broke now thanks to the awesome cable guy. Now I have to run a 50 foot ethernet cable through my house like I live in a trailer until Wednesday so they can come def*** the mess they made "upgrading" my service.

Hard wired > wireless

At least your connection will be good till then

My wireless is completely broke now thanks to the awesome cable guy. Now I have to run a 50 foot ethernet cable through my house like I live in a trailer until Wednesday so they can come def*** the mess they made "upgrading" my service.

Haha I had to do that once, people kept tripping on my cable

Hard wired is money. You're going to be a better player for it!

Ok so I just hardwired my Xbox and did a speedtest randomly after raging on the wireless.

2390585710.png

The next game I went 54-6.

Then 23-4.

I will never use wireless again. Soon as we get the living room sorted out I will be running a cable through the basement.

Mine is hard wired but still I get my arse whupped. I stink.

That connection is stupid good.. I'm at like 17 and 2 or something like that.

Thats exactly what I was at before they came out with this promotion. 50 meg line for 40$ and I was paying 80$ for a 20 meg line.

I'm far from amazing but I'm just glad the latency had something to do with how awful I was before. The wireless was just brutal.

Thats exactly what I was at before they came out with this promotion. 50 meg line for 40$ and I was paying 80$ for a 20 meg line.

I'm far from amazing but I'm just glad the latency had something to do with how awful I was before. The wireless was just brutal.

I need to put a call in when I'm home.. I'm on time Warner high speed with their "turbo boost" but I don't feel very turbo boosty.

50 is beast. You're going to wreck people

Ok so I just hardwired my Xbox and did a speedtest randomly after raging on the wireless.

2390585710.png

The next game I went 54-6.

Then 23-4.

I will never use wireless again. Soon as we get the living room sorted out I will be running a cable through the basement.

My god, that is some serious download speed. Unfortunately i can only get 35 down 15 up in my area. I totally agree with the wireless part. The wireless receiver in the xbox is terrible, hardwired is the only way to go for some serious killing. Lol

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Can't wait to see the New jrod in action with some thpers!

Can't wait to see the New jrod in action with some thpers!

Well reality has set in and I'm still mediocre at best at this game but it's alot more tolerable now. When I die it's either from getting shot in the back or me just sucking. No more dying around corners and not killing people when I am getting x's.

Well reality has set in and I'm still mediocre at best at this game but it's alot more tolerable now. When I die it's either from getting shot in the back or me just sucking. No more dying around corners and not killing people when I am getting x's.

Strap up a USMC with primary gunfighter. Silencer, fore grip and fmj. Hardline, scavenger, extreme conditioning. Concussion grenade and the ever amazing c4. Highly accurate, high damage and stealthy.

Strap up a USMC with primary gunfighter. Silencer, fore grip and fmj. Hardline, scavenger, extreme conditioning. Concussion grenade and the ever amazing c4. Highly accurate, high damage and stealthy.

I use the same loadout but I prefer the PDW over the MSMC and I don't even know why other than the large clip size.

Haha c4 is such a turd kill. I can't believe how far that game lets you throw it.

Yah the distance you can throw C4 and betties needs to be fixed like yesterday.

I like the C4, but I'm a bouncing betty lover at heart.

So is almost everyone in BO2, LOL, you're the reason why I always have to have Engineer on.

Is anyone playing this game I am inebriated and need entertainment.

Back