WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
mak52580: Nice looking bag of high end gear! I really like the looks of the CB4 Tours.

Also, I bought my wife the Sun Mountain 3.5 and really like how light it is (assuming you keep all the @#($)* out of it).

Thanks! It took a while to get everything dialed in to what I like, but now I love it and have no regrets. And the CB4 tours won't be leaving my bag for a LONG time.

Yes - the Sun Mountain 3.5 is AWESOME since I like to walk most of the time, but as you mentioned, you need to be VERY careful about what you put in it, otherwise it gets heavy quick. I really struggled with the shoulder seasons since here in VA it can be sunny and 70 one day and windy/rainy and 40 the next so bringing the right layers made it pretty heavy at times.

Just picked up a set of brand new Diablo Forged irons at EW for a very resonable price...my current bag is as follows (see sig fro details):

WITB_1.jpg

Just picked up a set of brand new Diablo Forged irons at EW for a very resonable price...my current bag is as follows (see sig fro details):

View attachment 6828

Full on Callaway set, nicely done KB!

Here's my LONG overdue WITB

IMG_1030_zps7689d4b9.jpg

IMG_1031_zps1e76d79a.jpg

IMG_1032_zps8fcd56d1.jpg

IMG_1033_zpsd215660a.jpg

IMG_1034_zpse5f6762a.jpg

Nice bag mak. I am in Annandale we should try and get a round in soon.

Full on Callaway set, nicely done KB!

Thanks...I have played some Callaway woods over the years but this is my first set of irons and wish I would have bought these when they came out...they are very solid and I am really impressed with the Nippon shafts as I have always played KBS Tour, stiff and these feel very similar and provide a nice piercing ball flight...hope they stay in the bag for a while but man those X Hot Pro irons do lool nice.

XM23,
What kind of yardage do you get with that 588 50*? I'm bt 50 or 52* plus a 56* for my wedge set up. I want something 80-100yrds but still handy around the green. I think the 52* would be better around the green but the 50* better with approach shots. Any thoughts on your experience?

New pic not much different except for the new driver and new flat stick

hedu7y6u.jpg

Sent from my Liquid JB Gnex

XM23,
What kind of yardage do you get with that 588 50*? I'm bt 50 or 52* plus a 56* for my wedge set up. I want something 80-100yrds but still handy around the green. I think the 52* would be better around the green but the 50* better with approach shots. Any thoughts on your experience?

I just got the 50* and previously played 52* 56* setup. My 52* was my 114yrd club MAX. Only used it for the that yardage. The short time ive had with the 50* im right at 120-124 but thats on full shots. Half and 3/4 shots and everything around the greens were usually with the 56*. Now I hope to use the 54* and 58* from 100yrds and in giving me more options

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Absolutly love the putter Crest. Thats what i have in my bag also

Absolutly love the putter Crest. Thats what i have in my bag also

Thanks I got it over the Summer with one of those deal a day coupons. Didn't game it right away but I am really beginning to get comfortable with it. Do you have the stock grip on it?

Sent from my stock TF101

I do have the stock grip on it and i really like it on the blade style putter. I got mine on ebay from store to door for 37 dollars and if i was a better putter id say it was a great investment. LOL.

I do have the stock grip on it and i really like it on the blade style putter. I got mine on ebay from store to door for 37 dollars and if i was a better putter id say it was a great investment. LOL.

Nice that is a great deal got mine for 50. Haha I hear about the putting I switched from an older blade style putter and thinking it was the putter and not me hahaha I wish

Sent from my stock TF101

Ya i bought my Ping scottsdale Y worry thinking that the bigger clubhead would b more forgiving then the blade style putter. The putter itself didnt make any help so when i finally got some money for another putter i went with the adams and just prefer it.

a2ybu6yj.jpg
ze7e8uje.jpg

Finally getting around to putting this up and think I finally have all my clubs squared away now :) now cant wait till after new years so I can have christmas with the family and get my new fsu bag the wifey got me (which is good cuz my strap broke the other day)
when im supposed to be working im on here with Tapatalk

Nice setup man! Seriously.

only way id get rid of anything in there now is when my wedges wear out ima get some scor's and if somehow i come across a killer deal on TM MC's or win them somehow lol

Can't blame you dude, that's a solid kit.

thats what i keep hearing last time i was reading threads on here about how great something was i ended up buying a putter lol but scor's might definitely be in my future along with a proforce shaft for my 3 wood just havent decided which one yet

check the sig for club specs,other than that ive got alignment sticks,some first aid stuff,numerous tees,balls...the usual you would expect.

Screenshot-2_zps3465f977.png

Here's my set up, minus some wedges I'm going to purchase in the near future.

2012-12-24_13-44-52_670.jpg

2012-12-24_13-49-25_770.jpg

2012-12-24_13-46-36_432.jpg

Here's my setup.... putter courtesy of THP!!! :D Sorry bout the blurry pic. :bad:

DSC00358_zps54d13d78.jpg

Here is my setup; sorry about glare:
IMG_0259_zps562b5294.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back