me either :bulgy-eyes:

The annual Running of the Bulls is happening. That is where my avatar is from. Fortunately for me, I wasn't the one taking the picture.

The fellow who was gored to death this year was done in by a bull named Cappucino.

What a great bull! You know, over here, there would be so much outrage they would have to put the bull down for that.

Ahhh, ok.

Please tell me that they didn't kill the bull.

What a great bull! You know, over here, there would be so much outrage they would have to put the bull down for that.

Guys, here's how it works--the bulls that run on any given morning are running to the town stadium. That afternoon, they are the bulls in the bullfight. They all end up dead.

Guys, here's how it works--the bulls that run on any given morning are running to the town stadium. That afternoon, they are the bulls in the bullfight. They all end up dead.

If the bulls get lucky enough to take out somebody before they go, more power to them.:D

If the bulls get lucky enough to take out somebody before they go, more power to them.:D

First Smallie, now you. Is everyone in KS so blood thirsty?

I asked you to tell me that they DIDN'T kill the bull.

Bull fights are horrendous.

Yeah I know, but they aren't killed because they gored or killed someone. Here, if you do something stupid and get attacked by an animal the animal usually comes out on the short end.

I asked you to tell me that they DIDN'T kill the bull.

Bull fights are horrendous.

They didn't kill the bull because it gored someone. My guess is that PETA and the SPCA aren't really big in Pamplona.

This thread is inspiring me to go re-read The Sun Also Rises by Hemingway

Back