Big Birthday Week

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
So next week is a big birthday week in our house. JB's birthday is on Monday, Ellie (our puppy) has a birthday on Tuesday, and my birthday is Wednesday. We have been trying to come up with an idea of what to do for our birthday bash week but are drawing blanks. Right now the vote is to go to a nice dinner....but where? We are open to suggestions from the members...:cake:

Im getting old!!!!!

I think since Ellie's is in the middle, that's when you should celebrate all three. Also, since hers is in the middle, you should do a dinner more in tune with her. SO I say on Tuesday evening you guys go out and knock over trash cans and dig in! Bon appetite!

that just made me laugh out loud.

Ruth's Chris? :D

If we go steak house, we would probably do Berns since we have one here. But RC is a good place too.

Is GG finally going to be old enough to drink?

One of the days you have to make sure and find somewhere special you can take Ellie along with for. That way she gets to celebrate as well!

Maybe a dog park/beach or some such?

GG - I have a great recipe for dog biscuits. Would you want it for Ellie's b-day?

Is GG finally going to be old enough to drink?

Yes, I am old enough to drink. I have been old enough for (drum roll please).....5 years now! I will be 26 on Wednesday. I know the world has been waiting for me to reveal my real age :beauty:

GG - I have a great recipe for dog biscuits. Would you want it for Ellie's b-day?

Do you really? I would love that! I think Ellie would love that too, she likes her treats.

Awesome!!! Ya'll have great birthdays!!!! :cake: Wish we were all closer so we could do a big joing happy hour to celebrate for you! But for now, we will just have to cheers you from here! *raises glass*

with the talk of birthdays, im surprised misty hasnt said anything about adam! :laugh:

I love cafeteria food. But my healthy wife may have issues with it.

How about having someone come to your house and cooking dinner for you so Ellie can join you and the GolferGal? I know a couple of chefs in the Saint Louis area that do this on their evenings off. My wife’s work hired one to come cook for a party of 10 and it we had a fantastic time. Plus you can enjoy some very good wine from your collection without having to pay the restaurant premium.

I did that very thing for her bday last year. I had a chef come and prepare us a meal and it was amazing.

Back