Are You a Golf Snob?

Well since when I am working in my real job it's service A's or digi's and my "part-time" consulting, security stuff is black on black armani or khaki outdoor's type wear I can honestly say that I really only wear golf stuff on the course.............when I am not golfin its cinch and ariat etc.

This brings up an interesting point - do you have a separate wardrobe for golf? I would never wear my golf skirts or golf shirts any place else, but some of my shorts - I'll wear both on and off the course.

I do. It's divided as such. (Ever since I was young I've kept a very organized closet, separated by purpose and piece.)

This brings up an interesting point - do you have a separate wardrobe for golf? I would never wear my golf skirts or golf shirts any place else, but some of my shorts - I'll wear both on and off the course.

We absolutely do. We have our Master bedroom closet that we share for the most part. Then we each also have golf closets. Each of our spare bedrooms has a closet that we use for our golf apparel.

JB, I have a confession....

almost all my golf clothes are from YOU! I bought three tops one day on sale, but that's it.

Actually from GG, but I will take the credit and like it...hehe

Back