The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last minute stoking stuffers for the wife were needed. Well everyone but my dad wants to go. Pile in the truck and head to mall.
Grandma buys grandson a remote control helicopter ( already two from Santa under tree) I try to return to kiosk and the guy says no refunds. It was bought 15mins ago, nope sales are final. Ugh..I hate those kiosk

Yeah man I hate those too. I guess the only things you can do is either give it away to another family person, or just keep them and play helicopter assault with your son and see who can knock who out of the air first haha

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

We were supposed to be picking up a kitten today from some people in a nearby town to give to my father for Christmas, since we had to put our last cat down. Had planned since last week to come pick her up today after my sister got out of work at 3. Turns out they gave the kitten away and didn't tell us...

Merry Christmas to those a**holes, too...

We were supposed to be picking up a kitten today from some people in a nearby town to give to my father for Christmas, since we had to put our last cat down. Had planned since last week to come pick her up today after my sister got out of work at 3. Turns out they gave the kitten away and didn't tell us...

Just saw your Tweet. That's jacked up.

I'm quite pissed, actually. No way we'll find a kitten on Christmas Eve now...

Checked the shelters? Adoption process won't get cleared up today, but at least it's a start, plus you are rescuing, which is always good.

Checked the shelters? Adoption process won't get cleared up today, but at least it's a start, plus you are rescuing, which is always good.

We went and gave a check, but no cats that met the criteria. He wants another all white, long haired one...

yeah this is a good idea, we rescued out kitten from the humane society when she was 5 months old, she's a keeper, a brat, but she's a keeper! She's so smart and adorable!

8296612450_3795ab4814_z.jpg

Supposed to be spending the evening with Family at my Wife's Aunts house. My daughter has been non-stop vomitting for the past hour or so, finally got her settled and down for a nap. Sent the wife and boys on to spend the evening with Family. Hoping my daughter starts to feel better so she can enjoy Christmas morning.

Looking forward to searching through the fridge for some random leftovers for dinner...

What a bummer, War Eagle. Sorry to hear it buddy.

That's a massive bummer. Hopefully for her its the same bug that's been going around down here, vicious but short term.

Supposed to be spending the evening with Family at my Wife's Aunts house. My daughter has been non-stop vomitting for the past hour or so, finally got her settled and down for a nap. Sent the wife and boys on to spend the evening with Family. Hoping my daughter starts to feel better so she can enjoy Christmas morning.

Looking forward to searching through the fridge for some random leftovers for dinner...

That sucks, I'm so sorry! I hope she feels better!! If you need anything please let us know.

Need some help buddy? We can send some food your way.

I'm sorry WE, hopefully she is feeling better in the morning.

I really don't feel like going to work tonight. My parents and sister are in Pensacola with all of the extended family, my fiance is going to her grandmothers house, and I've gotta work. I normally don't mind working holidays, but it's kinda bumming me out right now.

We went and gave a check, but no cats that met the criteria. He wants another all white, long haired one...
Just wondering if your dad really wants a cat at all? Did he tell you to get one for him? All I know is if I am able to go look at a pet at a shelter, I would much rather pick it out myself than have someone else choose a pet for me. And if he can't get there himself, would someone be able to drive him?

Especially during the holidays. Pretty stressful time to be bringing a new animal into a household.

Had to work 3 straight nights Friday-Sunday, and today is my "day off" before I work on Christmas Day and the day after that. I call it my "day off" because I worked until 8 AM this morning. I had felt a little sick last week, but just powered through my shifts at work over the weekend. I slept for a few hours today and woke up this afternoon...now I feel much worse than I did last week. Sore throat, body aches, and no energy at all. It sucks, but I probably caught something else from a kid this weekend. My wife and I are also supposed to go on vacation on Thursday, I'm going to be really upset if I'm sick during that trip. I just need to be able to work tomorrow and Wednesday and hope for the best.

What a bummer, War Eagle. Sorry to hear it buddy.
I just feel so bad for her. Sick kids are the worst.
That's a massive bummer. Hopefully for her its the same bug that's been going around down here, vicious but short term.
Im hoping it's just a quick bug that she picked up.
That sucks, I'm so sorry! I hope she feels better!! If you need anything please let us know.

Need some help buddy? We can send some food your way.
Thanks guys, appreciate that. I'm good, the fam is sending some food my way since I couldnt make it. A house full of peace and quite at the moment...

That sucks W.E, I hope your daughter gets to feeling better. No kid needs to be sick at Christmas.

I am going to get woken up early tomorrow. Only bad thing about Christmas.

Nothing like arguing with your partner about the Outing on Xmas eve. Sigh...

Nothing like arguing with your partner about the Outing on Xmas eve. Sigh...

My personal favorite way to say you're going.. Tickets are already purchased, already going!

My personal favorite way to say you're going.. Tickets are already purchased, already going!

Except he knows that wouldn't be true....

all we have to eat is mac n cheese. i'm pretty sure if i eat any more of that crap i'll become lactose intollerant.

Working a double on Christmas for the comp-time. 0700-0000. Going to be a bit tough.

I got a solid 5.5 hours of sleep, too... ... :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back