The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the highlights of any THP get-together for me. You think that she's all innocent, and then she says something like that and you're like "what?" The round of golf I played with her, adwillingham and Tadashi is still one of the most enjoyable rounds I've ever played.

Absolutely also one of my favorite rounds ever.

I just drove by the War Eagle's museum, I didn't know he was that famous lol

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

I just drove by the War Eagle's museum, I didn't know he was that famous lol
It's probably the only museum or hall of fame that isn't in western Kansas.

Some people just crack me up.

Some people just crack me up.
I know I do! I should text you. I had a Shiner Cheer in your honor tonight!

I should, only at certain elevations though and because I'm incredibly athletic.

Dude, attaboy! You should indeed.
I average 318 because I hit it 318 one time.

I average 318 because I hit it 318 one time.

Obviously, and Jess witnessed me hit a 200 yard 6i once so it's my go to club at that distance now, obviously.

Obviously, and Jess witnessed me hit a 200 yard 6i once so it's my go to club at that distance now, obviously.

I swear I hit a 6H over 400 once. 150 to the green on the hole I was playing, but it hit the cart path between the green and the next tee box and took the cart path over 250 yards down the next hole. It had to have, as there was no one in front of me to have moved it. I felt almost beastly. I found it after I hit my drive on that next hole.

You're an animal Smalls, that's a solid 115mph SS dude. At least.

I hit my 3h about 130 yards on two different occasions a few weeks ago. It was an awesome PW replacement.

I hit my 3h about 130 yards on two different occasions a few weeks ago. It was an awesome PW replacement.

Hahaha, done that. Had a nice 120 yard snap hook hybo yesterday as a matter of fact!

It's good to have versatility.

You're an animal Smalls, that's a solid 115mph SS dude. At least.

We figured it went into the pond that was in front of the tee boxes. It was amazing that it stayed on the path that long.

I have to say that I have never played a 6H off the tee expecting to reach the green on a par 4 though. I have a hard enough time hitting a fairway, I sure am not going to aim at the cart path! haha

That brings your average way down.

Pecan Pie?

Don't mind if I do...

Pecan Pie is my kryptonite.

I effing love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back