What did you get for Christmas?

I must be on the naughty list at home. Did get a nice bonus at work though.

Hawk if those are the same shoes that we got at the MC last year, they are awesome

I can't wait to try them out. Cally shoes are so surprisingly comfy.

I can't wait to try them out. Cally shoes are so surprisingly comfy.

Dude I was stunned at how comfy they were. I will be completely honest and say that I never thought of getting Cally shoes prior to the MC.

My wife bought me a book called "100 reasons why a daughter needs a Dad" and went through it and put pictures and captions and wrote a beautiful letter in the back. Best present I have ever gotten.

My wife bought me a book called "100 reasons why a daughter needs a Dad" and went through it and put pictures and captions and wrote a beautiful letter in the back. Best present I have ever gotten.
Nice, Dev.

Very nice gift!

My sister sent me a golf ball monogramer so I can put my initials on my ball, it's pretty cool and then my girlfriend got me the dark knight rises

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

New pair of boots (god I missed wearing cowboy boots). Also so far a couple shirts and my favorite picture of me with my grandpa, I miss him dearly.

uqydusy3.jpg

Wife got me this bag. Also got Dicks card from in laws to put towards new irons. Haven't opened anything else yet.

Certificate to go out to eat with my grandparents. For 10$ gifts I got a box with 10$ worth of pennies taped to it (huge pain to get off) and some lotto tickets inside that won me an additional 20$!

Not only do I love food, but one of my biggest stress relievers and passions in life is to cook. My mother-in-law knows this, and over the years has been building me an incredible set of knives. Tonight, as I was home with my daughter, she brought me by a plate of cookies and my Christmas gift;

img18o.jpg

A set of 4, Global Steak knives. It will go well with the rest of my Global collection. I was speechless when I opened them, absolutely had no words.

I got a pair of orange Puma pants. The rest from the family comes tomorrow.

I'm getting my iPhone 5 at the end of January as my Christmas gift, but the parents got me some extra small things like dress clothes for my clinicals, a new watch, some dress socks, etc etc. Nothing really big, but I don't ever ask for much.

Probably at the club he works at.

Yeah, I just saw him mention AGC earlier in the thread.

Is that Aronimak, Thainer? My roommate works there.

My wife bought me RBZ 5w and a 60* ATV. I bought for my self RBZ 3w and 56* ATV. Then today I won a RBZ driver, R11s 3w, RBZ tour 2H, RBZ 4,5 hybrid, TM Ghost Manta putter and a Juggernaut Cart bag. So it was a great Christmas for this guy.

My wife bought me RBZ 5w and a 60* ATV. I bought for my self RBZ 3w and 56* ATV. Then today I won a RBZ driver, R11s 3w, RBZ tour 2H, RBZ 4,5 hybrid, TM Ghost Manta putter and a Juggernaut Cart bag. So it was a great Christmas for this guy.
Dude you will need to go on Taylor mades payroll...

Dude you will need to go on Taylor mades payroll...

I'm thinking about inquiring about it ha. With the extra clubs I now have a full extra set for when friends and family visit. Also gives me the opportunity to switch stuff up more often. I was very fortunate this year. I just hope next year I can volunteer more to give back.

I'm thinking about inquiring about it ha. With the extra clubs I now have a full extra set for when friends and family visit. Also gives me the opportunity to switch stuff up more often. I was very fortunate this year. I just hope next year I can volunteer more to give back.
Thats awesome. I think I have an extra full set of TM gear as well. ...and Callaway. ...and Nike. ...and Cleveland.

I have a problem.

My wife bought me a Bluetooth soundbar for our tv, a watch I've been wanting, and Tecmo Bowl to bring back some memories!!! Good stuff.

A Nexus7 from the wife, and I have an inkling that I'll be getting a pack of lessons at Golf Galaxy from the in-laws.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Back