Betties specifically are the bane of this game for me. Seems like I stumble over those damn things all the time. I have seen how far you can throw some of those things too which seems odd to me. Haven't gotten to the engineer perk yet, but I try to shoot the things whenever I see them, which usually isn't in time. In other news, the FAL is wicked. I have the select fire perk, but haven't found the need to use it yet. Anyone else not bothering with secondary weapons in a bunch of their classes? I carry a launcher in a couple but that's it.

I use 0 secondaries and am loving the Chicom CQB....I die a ton though, so that doesn't mean much.

So i start using claymores tonight only to find out that people can hack them through a wall with that blackhat crap. So cheap in my opinion. Call of duty is starting to go overboard with these super fake perks and tactical crap. Really engineer makes explosives glow red through walls, hand held devices that can hack explosives. Wish we had this crap in Afghanistan and Iraq then we wouldnt have to worry about ied's.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

I think its great. Destroys camping.

I think its great. Destroys camping.

Well nothing is really gonna destroy camping, if people wanna camp then they'll find a way to camp. I camp from time to time on particular game modes such as demo and dom, but those games modes require you to defend the objectives. As far as the claymores or betty's they are a useful tool for defending objectives so i only run them during dom and demo any other game mode i'm tossing c4 at you. Lol

Just got my first Lodestar yay me.

I love running UAV,CUAV and Stealth chopper on Ground War.

Well nothing is really gonna destroy camping, if people wanna camp then they'll find a way to camp. I camp from time to time on particular game modes such as demo and dom, but those games modes require you to defend the objectives. As far as the claymores or betty's they are a useful tool for defending objectives so i only run them during dom and demo any other game mode i'm tossing c4 at you. Lol

Haha throwing a claymore on top of an objective? Yeah, I've talked in length about people who do that. Takes some serious talent to get those kills!

Having a Betty hacked destroys the little safety net around campers backs and I love it. Move around the map or get shot in the back. Its great stuff.

Yep having to waste a perk just to not die randomly every time you turn a corner is pretty annoying.

Yea. It's always the corners that get me. I played a few games the other night and there were one or two guys who were throwing them seemingly random places. It got annoying after awhile.

Yea. It's always the corners that get me. I played a few games the other night and there were one or two guys who were throwing them seemingly random places. It got annoying after awhile.

I throw Betties in garbage piles or foliage in wide open spaces. That's where people let their Betty guard down.

No more split screen for this guy!

I throw Betties in garbage piles or foliage in wide open spaces. That's where people let their Betty guard down.

Yep. My Betty sense never tingles in the open.

I can teach him how to properly rage.

He might have that down already, rumor has it he's a tosser of the controller already

Now u just gotta get mizatty's tantrums under control
He will be in the other room, now I can just mute him.
I can teach him how to properly rage.
He needs to channel the anger.
He might have that down already, rumor has it he's a tosser of the controller already

Yah that's not proper rage that's expensive rage.
He has been known to toss a controller. Fortunately, I make him use the old crappy white one or the crappy mad catz controller.

#notime

#ImReady

Oh crap, I need to get on and here Rum Eagle go off!
It's almost that time buddy. Need to load up a 24oz Tervis and get ready for blopage!

Whoa didn't think anyone would be on tonight, time to make in laws disappear

I'll try and be on, but my parents Internet is garbage so nothing is certain

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Back