Carry or pull cart?

Yep. She's a beauty. Exact one I've got. I searched around for a green bag to match, but ultimately just went with black.

Nice dude, I freaking adore my Clicgear. I really need to start using it more again, got on a lazy streak there for a while. I play so much better walking though.

At 69 I still like to walk and carry my bag. I actually find it easier to walk hilly courses with my SunMountain 3.5 stand bag. However, if I think there is any chance of rain, I will push my click gear 2.0 because i love the umbrella holder and the convenience of not having to lay the umbrella on the ground for every shot and sometimes watch it tumble away in the wind.

Nice dude, I freaking adore my Clicgear. I really need to start using it more again, got on a lazy streak there for a while. I play so much better walking though.

Definitely. I play way better as well. You're looser. You aren't just RACING to the next shot. You've got time to think, and relax, and keep your body warm and active. I've been trying to convince my buddies to get ClicGears as well so we'll all be out there stylish and walking. They still wont, but I keep up with everyone easily even when they're riding, so it doesn't matter.:confused2:

Definitely. I play way better as well. You're looser. You aren't just RACING to the next shot. You've got time to think, and relax, and keep your body warm and active. I've been trying to convince my buddies to get ClicGears as well so we'll all be out there stylish and walking. They still wont, but I keep up with everyone easily even when they're riding, so it doesn't matter.:confused2:

I walk and carry my bag quite often, but find just the opposite for my game. With all the extra time between shots, I seem to stew and steam about bad shots and it takes a lot more to forget them.

I walk and carry my bag quite often, but find just the opposite for my game. With all the extra time between shots, I seem to stew and steam about bad shots and it takes a lot more to forget them.

Oh wow. I suppose I could see that too.

When I walk I carry my Sunday bag,with minimal stuff in it and only 7-10 clubs. Anyone else ever do this, I find it helps me think my way through the course. I really don't walk that often, to be honest. I find that my home course is such that using a pull cart requires you to walk around some obstacles and you don't gain all that much with one.

I carry, but since I just posted I got a pull cart for Christmas, im gonna try that route. Never had one and I am looking forward to it.

I carry most rounds, but if the weather is wet or too hot, will use the Clic or electric.

im 29 and used to use a carry bag until i bought a motocaddy light and i dont think ill ever use a carry again,its like a dream to push about,even with a staff bag on it as opposed to a cart bag.

42 and largely spherical, I carry in the hope of becoming a bit less spherical. I have an electric too, but I find I'm quicker when carrying. I find it really difficult to play using a cart/buggy. Just seems to throw my rhythm. That said, I guess if I ever lived somewhere hot I would get used to it!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm 33 & have never walked carry/pushed 18 holes of golf... when I play 9, depending on the course, I'll sometimes carry or use my push cart... but I've decided that I'm done carrying my clubs, It's to much work and hurts my back & shoulders. I've also decided to try and walk (with push cart) 18 next season, to see if I like it. Since I sometimes play 18 on the weekdays by myself... I figure it will slow me down (which is good) and be cheaper (also good).

I turn 50 in May, and I walk/carry most of the time. I do have a Sun Mountain push cart if my back is tired. I rode in a cart 2 times this year for some charity events. I don't really care to ride myself.

I am 48 and love to walk but hate to carry so I use a pull cart. I am trying to convience my playing partners to walk. They are all younger but cant hang.

32 here and I have always used a trolley and my cart bag (except when conditions prevent it).

Recently our local course (last few months or so) has been so water logged they have forced everyone to start carrying. I've actually had to go out and buy a second hand bag off Ebay so i could carry my clubs in relative comfort :bulgy-eyes:

It's been a bit of an eye opener to be honest, because it's taken me a good 5 or 6 rounds to adjust to having to carry.

Like others have said, I actually play better while pushing my Speed cart. I am able to think about my next shot while walking up to my ball so as when I get to it all I need to do is shoot my yardage if needed pull my club and swing. As has also been mentioned I have lost a good bit of weight enough so that I have had to add another notch to my belt.

9 holes I'll carry , 18 ride with group , if playing alone I use my clicgear .

52 here and walk using a push cart. I find the game much more enjoyable while walking. I have time to think about my next shot or cool down from the bad shot I just hit. I have turned both my playing partners onto the joy of walking and both are seeming to enjoy it........

I'm close to 30. When i walk (which is all the time during the winter) I'll use a pull cart (old school). I feel like i'm in pretty good shape; lift, run and yoga at least 3 times a week. I can still carry, but i feel like i just score better when push cart due to less fatigue on the calves.

The more and more I switch between riding, pushing or carrying I love the clic gear even more. It keeps my back from working too hard and the pushing allows me to walk and stay loose. When I ride I just end up playing worse than I expect.

parted ways with the clic gear, and with the recent diet and fact Im not getting a membership anywhere, Im hoping to at least walk more for my non golfnow rounds

Back