The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather be kicked in the nuts than go back to work tomorrow.

I just want a day to lay around the house. Been go go go for the last four days.

..work might actually feel like a vacation right now

Hi everyone. I ate too much today so I think I may just drink it off tonight

Hi everyone. I ate too much today so I think I may just drink it off tonight

Hi Jess. I concur, but I'm just thinking of stuffing more Pecan Pie down my gullet instead.

The pecan pie is already stuffed. Now I figure a little lubricant is needed to get it to go down.

I've got so many damn leftovers we were sent home with its ridiculous. My goal is to make them disappear as soon as possible apparently.

I've got so many damn leftovers we were sent home with its ridiculous. My goal is to make them disappear as soon as possible apparently.

Dude accept that challenge and than start the new year resolutions with a diet. That's a perfect idea, I wonder if anyone has thought of that before.

I'm craving hot dogs and beans. To the kitchen!

No gym's out here in the boonies. Just me and my Insanity.

Of course I'll take Insanity over P90X any day.

No gym's out here in the boonies. Just me and my Insanity.

Of course I'll take Insanity over P90X any day.

Still need to try out insanity. I think I have both on my computer still

Still need to try out insanity. I think I have both on my computer still

I like it because its less time consuming compared to P90X. I do still throw P90's Yoga-X into the mix time to time when I'm on it though.

Cameron's new "Jet Setter" and "My Girl" models are in peoples hands and re-selling for 1k+. Stupid.

I think less time would be huge. Maybe I'll give that a go next year sometime :D

I could stand getting a little chiseled up, I think my gf might like that.

I have the original P90 and I think I am going to give that a try....Insanity would probably kill me....plus don't wanna drop the bucks on it till I know if I can stick to this one first.

I really want to get the the MC about 50 pounds lighter....last year I tackled the smoking and beat that.....this year its the weight.

so far 1 person calling off work I may end up being the only person there on my side of the building long naps for the win!

Still stranded at the in-laws in McKinney from last night. Going to try and head back home in a few hours as we were "snowed" in. Crazy that I'm even writing that.

What do they do down there when it snows? I imagine that the road departments don't invest a lot of money into preparing for that type of thing.

Couple inches here...probably 2-3 where we live. The roads are the issue now.

Now you know when people like Jake or Thainer read this they are going to be :laughing: 2-3 inches and the city shuts down!! hehehehe

Now you know when people like Jake or Thainer read this they are going to be :laughing: 2-3 inches and the city shuts down!! hehehehe

What about me and Hawk? Or bulldog in Wichita?

Snow usually isn't a deal breaker here. Throw ice or some single digit temps in the mix and things can get ugly though. We drove on 90% ice-covered roads for about 70 miles the other day. Always wonder why people are so stupid when I drive in those conditions. Same thing happened over and over again.

*I'm driving 45mph
*Guy passes me going 65mph
*I see guy in the ditch 5 minutes later

Texans and snow. This can't end well.

Its funny I just said in my head the same thing about Canadians and sunshine....hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back