All I have to say is with the way they hype everything they better perform. If they don't it would be a huge bust IMO.
I agree completely. The way they've hyped up the Razr Fit Xtreme it better seriously outperform the Razr Fit in a head to head comparison. Terms like "the longest driver in golf" should not be thrown around lightly.
That said, I like the direction they are heading as long as they arent simply trying to beat Tmag at their own game...marketing.

I like what they are doing. I didn't know much about them except the "big bertha" from when I first started playing and now I know everything they make and most of their staffers. It's an interesting industry and they are definitely taking steps in the right direction.

I'll tell you what they are doing....Harry is doing a great job of driving the MC staffers crazy with his little "hints." Argggghhhh.

Instructions:
1. Open bag
2. Let cat out

I'll tell you what they are doing....Harry is doing a great job of driving the MC staffers crazy with his little "hints." Argggghhhh.

Instructions:
1. Open bag
2. Let cat out

It's amazing how involved multiple employees are for them, it really brings you into their world!

This past year Callaway have in my mind appealed to players of all levels, something they struggled to do for a long time. I firmly believe there isn't a single aspect of the Callaway company that would be considered weak right now. Clubs are ever progressing in not just small measures but in huge strides. Golf balls from them have come very far to the point where i personally am not worried about price because the performance shows in my scores. My first choice for apparel is Adidas and Puma but i find myself looking more at the Callaway because of constant improvements.

As for the Company side of things. There have vowed to listen to the consumers and they are staying true to their word. Marketing and advertising has blown all competition away this year, i'm guessing the money they have spent on advertising alone would blow peoples minds.

Then you have guys like Harry Arrnett and Chad Coleman 2 of the coolest guys in the business. Constantly on Twitter never to busy to reply to people

David I agree with you on many if not all points. Callaway has stepped it up in a big way since the end of the PGA Merchandise show in 2012. From apparel to clubs to balls. It's an exciting time to riding their Coattails and watch them grow back into a player in the game.
Their personality really is spear headed by Harry and Chad. These two really get out to twitter verse and get it done. The apparel is great, I'm wearing one of their winter collection shirts and its a perfect blend drape and material. Their ball seems to have finally come back to what it used to be. The original Hex was an outstanding ball, why they ever went away ill never know. I'm excited to pair the Hex black with the Hot X irons.

I really really love the direction that Callaway is going right now. I love the energy they bring through social media. I think they are putting out some of the most solid if not the best products in the game right now from clubs to clothing. Looking forward to see their success in the next few years.

I love the new Callaway direction and even Odyssey making the Milled putters now....I am not a big fan of the Razr Extreme as i do not think that will knock the Tour Authentics out my bag rotation or a lot of others! the new forged blades are amazing looking though! I play some diablo forged which were not big sellers but are big performers! They remade them into the Legacy in Japan for double the cost and are a huge seller over there!

I really really love the direction that Callaway is going right now. I love the energy they bring through social media. I think they are putting out some of the most solid if not the best products in the game right now from clubs to clothing. Looking forward to see their success in the next few years.

I think we saw the beginning of this at the Morgan Cup last year. A birth of sorts as the genuine love of the brand shined through from them.

I definitely agree JB. They really embraced the MC and you could sense a change in direction throughout the event. Great to see and I could not be happier to be sponsored by them in 2013.

Callaway is just awesome. Within minutes of me sending out a Tweet to them saying how awesome my Dad was for getting me UPro MX for Christmas, I had a reply from them.

Callaway is just awesome. Within minutes of me sending out a Tweet to them saying how awesome my Dad was for getting me UPro MX for Christmas, I had a reply from them.

Let me know how you like it.

I really like the direction they are going. Callaway has been non existant for the most part on my radar for a long time now. The last piece of Callaway equip I had in the bad was an old warbird fairway wood. I really remember the days of Calllaway being THE wood club. I hope they all perform well and could see myself with their stuff in my bag again. I really like the PR they do and making their guys (like Harry) accessible is huge IMO. I wish them luck this year and will be taking some swings with all their new stuff.

i like on callaways facebook they hit balls in the office at stuff lol

Just listened to the THP Radio interview with Harry Arnett. Wow, great stuff. Being in marketing myself - a lot of great information. I think he is turning around the view of the Callaway brand. They are really focusing on repositioning themselves as a younger more competitive company. Has a vision to be the leader in the industry and go back to its dominance from Big Bertha days. Think they are on the right track with their social release of there new driver and some good looking irons. We will see how it turns out for them but I see them making a lot more noise in 2013. Great interview JB.

Harry just posted a blog posting about the new Callaway. He's inviting people to read it and respond back to him via Twitter. Tell him what you think about it!

Callaway Blog

@Callaway_HarryA

I really do like how active they are in social media. I think other companies could take a page out of their book. Twitter and facebook are very real influences on consumers, and Callaway seems to get that. Enjoyable little blog post.

I really do like how active they are in social media. I think other companies could take a page out of their book. Twitter and facebook are very real influences on consumers, and Callaway seems to get that. Enjoyable little blog post.

While they are active, they are also different. They are plenty of active companies that just do giveaways for RTs, quick responses, updates from the tour etc. Callaway seems to have a real strategy and they are committed to it. They use Twitter as a 2 way communication channel, very different than just a hype machine some places use it for.

Harry just posted a blog posting about the new Callaway. He's inviting people to read it and respond back to him via Twitter. Tell him what you think about it!

Callaway Blog

@Callaway_HarryA
Awsome, I'll be sure to do that right now!!! I love the interaction and their mission of transparency is welcoming for sure.

I for one am a huge fan of their involvement and hands on approach. I've had several conversations with Harry and others and really have appreciated the time they have given to me personally as well.

I also love the look of the new product and have pre-ordered a ton of it. Can't wait to dial it all in with shafts after these swing changes I'm making get a little more refined.

Callaway Blog

@Callaway_HarryA

thanks for sharing Nate. really am so impressed at the way they are turning the brand name around in such a short time. Harry and Chad really seem to have a lot to do with it as well as coming out with some great products never hurts!

Signing Gary Woodland and Double L can't hurt...two of the longest hitters on any tour.

I want to thank Mr. Harry Arnett. He is a guy that cultivates ideas instead of burying them. You get creative, he helps you grow. You get down, he brings you back up. You guys that follow us both on twitter know that something is brewing. The guy is so good, and understands creativity in this industry better than most.

I want to thank Mr. Harry Arnett. He is a guy that cultivates ideas instead of burying them. You get creative, he helps you grow. You get down, he brings you back up. You guys that follow us both on twitter know that something is brewing. The guy is so good, and understands creativity in this industry better than most.

I truly enjoy following Harry on twitter. Great interaction with fans of the brand. SUPER excited to hear what you two have brewing!!

Back