2013 THP Invitational Series - Tentative City List

Wow sure looking forward to hearing more about this. Might have to target the later of Denver/Vegas- need to become respectible first!

hokie,
All skill levels are welcome and we mean that completely.

Wow sure looking forward to hearing more about this. Might have to target the later of Denver/Vegas- need to become respectible first!
Don't give it a second thought, bring your game and we will have a blast. Heck, we let cookie play in these :alien2:

This is on my mind constantly right now.

This is on my mind constantly right now.

yeah same here, going to make Ohio and Chicago for sure, and would love to at least make 1 more

I'm hoping I get to make a trip to Puttin4bird country for an invite spot.

Planning for Chicago is already in the works! The number of courses is staggering to look at.

I am really excited to see the dates for all the stops so everyone can start making plans to be there, and try to earn a spot in the THP Hall of Fame

I'm hoping I get to make a trip to Puttin4bird country for an invite spot.
Well buddy I don't know if they'd want to throw an invite around here. Iowa rocked, I'd love to see Des Moines or Omaha pull in an invitational, that's close to my country anyway. Up here....nah, too many tumbleweeds and corn fields! :D

I am also one of the guys who can't get this outta my head. Can't freakin wait for the Branson date....

I do have one question though....there seems to be a ton of people fired up about a few of the cities. If you have 18 holes on a course and are going to pair guys up, why do you only allow 32 entries? Will there be more people playing that represent some of the sponsors or do some of the guys that ride in the THP tour van also play? I would think that upwards of 60-70 people could play as quickly as 32 can since it uses a shotgun start and all.

I am not complaining one bit, just curious. If it is about managability and 32 is easier to organize than 64 I totally get it....

BTW, have I mentioned how stoked I am on the Branson date? hahahahahaha

32 is our starting point and is something we have set for a few reasons. When the time comes, between dates conflicting and other things, 32 is a good number to fill and makes for an outstanding event.

If one would like to participate in a larger event, THP has the Ultimate Weekend of Golf in May for 60+ THPers that is truly a special weekend filled with a full demo day, multiple rounds of golf, a banquet dinner and contests that are incredible.

Looks exciting! Hope to make it to at least two of those.

Well buddy I don't know if they'd want to throw an invite around here. Iowa rocked, I'd love to see Des Moines or Omaha pull in an invitational, that's close to my country anyway. Up here....nah, too many tumbleweeds and corn fields! :D
Just looked at cities again, I don't know why I though we might be coming your way. Chi-town will have to do.

If there's anything I can do to help out for the Denver event, RV park recommendations, course locations, places to eat let me know. Be happy to help out.

You can road trip it to my house and ride over with me :D

Chi town screaming my name.

Ohio is a "for sure" as long as the dates don't conflict. Chicago is a "strong possibility" The drive from Erie to Chicago I've made over 20 times, so I can easily do that and possibly persuade a certain THP member to accompany me as well!

Chi town screaming my name.

Ohio is a "for sure" as long as the dates don't conflict. Chicago is a "strong possibility" The drive from Erie to Chicago I've made over 20 times, so I can easily do that and possibly persuade a certain THP member to accompany me as well!

Yes to both of these. Let's do this.

Denver is only about 10 hours from you too P4B

Last edited:
hokie,
All skill levels are welcome and we mean that completely.

This is so true JB and everyone else put up with my terrible game in Ohio this yr. just ask skittles about me laughing on a par 3 tee shot!

I only shot what i did on Saturday cause of JB's "good good"

I think that could be a very fun little ride. Plus you'd have a place to stay on your way there and back if you needed!

Back