The Official THP Birdie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, sneaky birdie!

I love when this thread pops up but I get that Rockin Robin song in my head every time! Tweet, tweet!

Oh haha I get the other song in my head, haven't you heard? Noooooooooooooo!!

The bird is the word...

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

nice!!!!

Always fun to see a little birdie chirping away.

That sneaky birdie said tomorrow is going to be a big day, I can't wait to see what THP has in store. That birdie always has the insider informaiton!!!

golf-twitter.jpg
twittercourtesywrongfairway.jpg
twitter_golf.png
twitter-golf.jpg.scaled500.jpg

I always get so happy when I see this thread! More contests!?!? Just when I thought it couldn't get better, it always does!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Tomorrow?!! They just took my work computer to upgrade it to Windows 7. Now I'll have to wait til I get home to find out. (Insert string of OG rant smilies here)

That sneaky birdie said tomorrow is going to be a big day, I can't wait to see what THP has in store. That birdie always has the insider informaiton!!!

golf-twitter.jpg
twittercourtesywrongfairway.jpg
twitter_golf.png
twitter-golf.jpg.scaled500.jpg

What is this, an official THP Birdie Logo contest or something...LOL

Always an amazing day when the birdie tweets!

Tomorrow?!! They just took my work computer to upgrade it to Windows 7. Now I'll have to wait til I get home to find out. (Insert string of OG rant smilies here)

I got to train you right kobey :D! Anyways here is what it looks like prior to the birdie actually deciding when and what to announce. GolferGal always plays drop the pen top, to warm up the birdie for his announcement:

With one contest ending tonight, I think its only fitting if we do another one starting tomorrow.

With one contest ending tonight, I think its only fitting if we do another one starting tomorrow.

I approve of this.

Yea buddy! :blob:

There's always something!!!

The fun never ends, this place is better than Disney World!

That's crazy!

JB do you ver get tired of being awesome? Santa ain't got sh_t on you. Said Denzel.

Awesome! You guys just keep giving and giving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back