2013 THP Invitational Series - Tentative City List

Is it 2013? I want to know these dates! Haha.

You have to love the airlines...

Out of curiosity, I was checking the prices of flights to the cities on the Invitational list. I picked the same weekend in April just to compare prices. Cheapest flight: ATL to Denver. Most expensive flight: ATL to Branson (by far)

I never thought that I would be able to make the Invitational to Denver. But, based on the cost of the airline ticket (i.e., cheaper than the flight to Chicago and Connecticut), I may be able to make that one.

That's crazy. It'd be cool to get somewhere like Denver for a round of golf with good peeps

You have to love the airlines...

Out of curiosity, I was checking the prices of flights to the cities on the Invitational list. I picked the same weekend in April just to compare prices. Cheapest flight: ATL to Denver. Most expensive flight: ATL to Branson (by far)

I never thought that I would be able to make the Invitational to Denver. But, based on the cost of the airline ticket (i.e., cheaper than the flight to Chicago and Connecticut), I may be able to make that one.

This is so true JB and everyone else put up with my terrible game in Ohio this yr. just ask skittles about me laughing on a par 3 tee shot!

I only shot what i did on Saturday cause of JB's "good good"

It was my pleasure playing with you. Had an absolute blast.

That's crazy. It'd be cool to get somewhere like Denver for a round of golf with good peeps

Lots of fantastic courses here. Everyone thinks of Colorado as a place to ski, but it's really a hidden Golf Mecca!

I am gonna say Chicago and Ohio are a for sure as long as dates line up and probably another road trip thrown in there somewhere. Maybe ATL or something. Really excited to see the list!

Awesome to hear D Oh Double G.

With the new year right around the corner we have been working hard to come up with an amazing THP Invitational city list for everyone. After reading through all the great suggestions from you, the members, we have come up with a tentative list of cities we think will make for amazing events! This list is not final and we could still add some more spots, but we think this is a great start.

The THP Invitationals is more than just a round of golf, we will have great prizes and lots of fun tricks up our sleeves for 2013. We have learned a lot from the two Invitationals we had in 2012, we gathered feedback from those who attended and we plan to make the 2013 Invitationals something you will never forget!

Tentative List of Cities/States (in NO particular order):
Dallas
Chicago
Ohio
Atlanta
Connecticut
Denver:joy::egyptian::clapp::banana::blob::bananadance::alien2:
Las Vegas
DC/Atlantic City/Philly (one of these cities, but in this general area)
Branson, MO

If you would like to see what a THP Invitational is all about, click here for an example of one of our 2012 events.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-Invitational-1-Sponsored-By-Bridgestone-Golf

This makes me very happy. Denver will host a awesome event.

well, I'll be at Chicago and Vegas, perhaps Ohio and Denver as well.

Dan

Is it 2013 yet?
I'm ready for some dates for this thing!

Can't wait to see when Atlanta might be!

Every time this thread pops up I get anxious we're going to start seeing dates, I can't wait to put them on my calendar!!!

I would like to make the one in Ohio! I am in eastern Ohio on the border of WV but I can make pretty much anywhere in Ohio. Sounds like it is a blast!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Every time this thread pops up I get anxious we're going to start seeing dates, I can't wait to put them on my calendar!!!

Ha.. I feel the same way!!

Just give it alittle Tapatalk

I'm in for Chicago for sure!!

The Branson outing might be doable depending on the date.

How are signups handled? Do signups for all events happen at once when the tentative dates are announced or X days out from each event? Is our spot reserved when we send an e-mail to THP? Deposit?

How are signups handled? Do signups for all events happen at once when the tentative dates are announced or X days out from each event? Is our spot reserved when we send an e-mail to THP? Deposit?

All the details will be out with each Invitational. A spot is reserved when it is reserved via payment.

I'm liking the DC/MD deal.

EDIT- Virginia would be sick but AC would be good too. My club could host if needed, plenty of hotels and restaurants within 5 minutes and Dulles airport is 30 minutes away, just saying....

All the details will be out with each Invitational. A spot is reserved when it is reserved via payment.

Let me rephrase this so I explain it better. We get PM's with inquiries and we give them details on how to sign up, etc...Then when they officially sign up and make payment, the spot is held. This way, if they decide not to, there is no hold on anything. Normally there is plenty of room and no issues. If a spot fills up fast, we will evaluate opening it up based on waiting list demand.

Let me rephrase this so I explain it better. We get PM's with inquiries and we give them details on how to sign up, etc...Then when they officially sign up and make payment, the spot is held. This way, if they decide not to, there is no hold on anything. Normally there is plenty of room and no issues. If a spot fills up fast, we will evaluate opening it up based on waiting list demand.
So..is that now or when the specific date is announced for the event?
Thanks

So..is that now or when the specific date is announced for the event?
Thanks

Sorry about that. That is only when an Invitational is officially announced, costs are listed and signup opens up.

When the venue is announced on the forum.
Got it. Thanks
Sorry about that. That is only when an Invitational is officially announced, costs are listed and signup opens up.
No worries. Just don't want to miss the Vegas opportunity.

No worries. Just don't want to miss the Vegas opportunity.

That is great news C-Mac. There will be plenty of buildup time for that one and we will make sure that people have advance notice as to when signup will open up for it.

Back