Florida Holiday Golf Get-together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! Deliveries are good!

5azy3a2e.jpg

BOOM!!

Tapping away on my S3

well Hello golf balls!

mward better hope these par 3s dont play from 8 iron distance. I saw that 8 iron a few times last week. :bulgy-eyes:

Gold Jerry, that was gold....

mward better hope these par 3s dont play from 8 iron distance. I saw that 8 iron a few times last week. :bulgy-eyes:

Hahahaha they won't, luckily I've played here before!

Hahahaha they won't, luckily I've played here before!

Or just play them like a par 4. Chunked 8 iron, followed by chunked 8 iron, followed by chunked 8 iron and one putt for par.

I'll remind my wife not to drive down University. Would hate the have to replace a windshield due to an 8 iron toss from the roadside Par 3...

Just be sure you two get my name spelled right. I'll accept checks and PayPal as well

Just be sure you two get my name spelled right. I'll accept checks and PayPal as well

Our standard checks look like giant paycheck a in your hands. This and you little car don't travel well

Our standard checks look like giant paycheck a in your hands. This and you little car don't travel well

I travel just fine in my little engine that could!

Tee Times / Foursomes;

I will update the first post of this thread as well, but wanted to go ahead and get these up. Tee times start at 11am, and are back to back following the first group.

11am

JB
XM23
Daabiistyle
Canes

11:07am
War Eagle
MWard
Rafdo
SW

11:14am
Tadashi70
Butch
Mikedean441
Ddelise

11:21am
Capt. Golf
Lefty78
Jeanthemachine
Janethemachine +1

11:28am
hoping for a few more to join us...

Alexbcn and Mrmcgovs have both expressed interest in playing, I have sent them PMs to see if they will be joining us or not.

Looks good. Time to get the golf bag ready to travel.

Getting out of this cold rain and wind will be sooooo good.

Looks good. Time to get the golf bag ready to travel.

Getting out of this cold rain and wind will be sooooo good.

Looking forward to seeing you again lefty, safe travels!

Good evening gents. We made our rest stop a couple hrs. ago in Beckley, WV. Wow! We drove through blizzard conditions around Pittsburgh for a couple hours. That's ok, we're use to it. Oh Big Wow! JB, canes and XM23 teeing it off with me. Thanks War for setting things up for us. 1 more day 'til we arrive. Calling it an early night. Have a good night all. See ya soon.

Good evening gents. We made our rest stop a couple hrs. ago in Beckley, WV. Wow! We drove through blizzard conditions around Pittsburgh for a couple hours. That's ok, we're use to it. Oh Big Wow! JB, canes and XM23 teeing it off with me. Thanks War for setting things up for us. 1 more day 'til we arrive. Calling it an early night. Have a good night all. See ya soon.

Glad you made it to WV safe, daabii. Safe travels the rest of the way.

Shout out to War Eagle for setting this whole thing up. We have a great group of guys coming out and I am excited to tee it up with them. Maybe a little putting contest before we tee off for those coming out and we will supply a great SeeMore Putter to the winner.

Awesome! A seemore up for grabs

Shout out to War Eagle for setting this whole thing up. We have a great group of guys coming out and I am excited to tee it up with them. Maybe a little putting contest before we tee off for those coming out and we will supply a great SeeMore Putter to the winner.
Wasnt expecting to get a contest out there, but this is awesome! It's going to be an awesome Saturday at University Park, that's for sure!

Holy cow - how cool is this?!?!? Thanks JB!

Wow, this was not what I was thinking of when I saw a surprise was in store. Who's gonna go home with a SeeMore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back