What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a Clicgear towel, a Taylormade players towel, a pile of Srixon Q-star golf balls, and a Cleveland Classic #6 putter. I've wanted this putter forever and finally got it for a steal $50 locally. It's gonna look sick in my THP Citrus headcover I just received! Golf Town had some Cleveland and Callaway staff bags for $50 and I didn't grab one...I think I'm gonna regret that for a while.

Id give tou money to buy and ship a staff bag. Lol. What a steal!

Tapping away on my S3

Picked up a Scotty Cameron Newport Select and a Titleist 910f for $325 today, the 910 was still in the wrapper never hit and the Scotty only used for nine holes. Pretty sweet deal I think I got, little early Christmas present.

very nice! that's a little less than what i payed for just my scotty

Id give tou money to buy and ship a staff bag. Lol. What a steal!

Tapping away on my S3

Y'know, I was lookin at them and just KNEW that someone on THP would love one for that price. I should've listened to my inner voices lol. I fail.

Y'know, I was lookin at them and just KNEW that someone on THP would love one for that price. I should've listened to my inner voices lol. I fail.

Jesus! I am picking up an Adidas tour bag tomorrow second hand for around $35 but that's had a seasons play not brand new! I would snap up a callaway one all day of the week at that price!

Two Callaway Razr Staff Bags

$50 each

3 hybrids , 2,3,4 razr x tour

1 callaway razr fit 3 wood

Picture to follow

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• tapaupload0.jpg
    tapaupload0.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 0
$50.00 ea ... great deal.

$50.00 ea ... great deal.

Yah I was shocked by the price because there still listed on callaway store for 350 each

Titleist 910 D2 Diamana Kai'li for $100.

one regret today was I didnt buy the razr x forged irons demos that were only 326 , and were in great conditon, also a set of forged ping ansers that were 425

After the reviews on the ATV wedges on this site, I have been eyeing a good price for a while now. I finally bought slightly used 56 and 64 to replace my two wedges for $50/ea. I was then suckered into a new 3 wood. It is time I added a fairway wood back to the bag.

I picked up a dozen yellow Q-Stars, and got a free hat with them. Also picked up a headcover for the RBZ Rescue that arrived without one.

Nice Vince! That's pretty sweet.

I ordered me a putting green for the living room. Nothing fancy but at least something I can work on my putting with a bit more.

Titleist 910 D2 Diamana Kai'li for $100.

Dang! I thought my deal at $179.00 was pretty good :bulgy-eyes:

After the reviews on the ATV wedges on this site, I have been eyeing a good price for a while now. I finally bought slightly used 56 and 64 to replace my two wedges for $50/ea. I was then suckered into a new 3 wood. It is time I added a fairway wood back to the bag.

Another great deal for sure :clapp:

Va. Vince -- From what I have heard you are going to be highly pleased :thumb:

Picked up 2 dozen B330RX in yellow at Dick's with my gift cards and sent away for the free Antigua pullover!! I figure I would give these another go and plus I got a free pullover out of the deal!! Also picked up some 1 1/8" orange Frogger Green Monsters for use on Par 3's.

Picked up an Adila NVS 75 g x stiff shaft for my driver. I'm going to swap this in for my current stock shaft on my Cleveland launcher and see what type of results it produces before I decide together a new driver.

Bought 3 golf polos for about 60 bucks, and a bunch of socks from a Nike Outlet.

Picked up a new putter for the collection. It's a Yes Tracy II. Just love the shape of it. Was a great buy for the price $31. Going to play with the paintfill on this one. Not sure what colors yet, but should be a fun little project.

DSCN0002.jpg

DSCN0003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back