Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylormade Ghost Manta Putter, ARP stamped $69.99 http://www.golfdealsandsteals.com/

1022908.jpg

20% - 40% off all iron sets (i.e., not just Callaway) at callawaypreowned.com

http://sport.woot.com/offers/odyssey-white-ice-2-ball-lined-putter-3
23534283-58ca-48e1-8f24-4eb8d9d42236.jpg

• $59.99
  • 2-Ball Alignment System for more accurate alignment
  • Adjustable weighting with three options to help dial in the feel based on personal preference
  • Fine-tuned to enhance sound, responsiveness, resiliency and consistency; it’s firmer and stiffer leading to consistent distance control and better roll
  • The dark nickel finish creates a rich, premium look
  • Right-hand only
  • Includes a 350g, 360g and 370g weights which are contained in a zipper pouch on the putter cover
  • Available in 34" or 35" length
Shipping Note: Eligible for shipping to all 50 states
Warranty: 1 Year Callaway

Just picked up some used clubs from GlobalGolf.com. Prices were lower than other sites I have seen. RBZ fairway woods starting at $95 and ATV wedges starting at $50 if cosmetic scuffs are not a big deal.

Is Dicks and Sports Authority same company?

Just got the aforementioned buy one get one free deal on Maxfli U/4x balls w a bonus savings of $20 off of $100 using a sports authority Foursquare check in special. 6 dozen, including 9.25% tax $92.80. The checkin thing is good for Anything over$100.
a3unezer.jpg

Android by choice.

How do you find and use foursquare checkin on sports authority to get the $20 discount?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

How do you find and use foursquare checkin on sports authority to get the $20 discount?

When you check into Sports Authority, the special usually comes up right after you click submit on checking in. If not, you can go to explore and pull up any specials in places around you.

When you check into Sports Authority, the special usually comes up right after you click submit on checking in. If not, you can go to explore and pull up any specials in places around you.

Thanks got it. Now how do I use SA discount on Dick's?

Thanks got it. Now how do I use SA discount on Dick's?

I used it in store. They honor SA coupons at the register. Not sure how online ....

Android by choice.

Hmmm call their. Customer service line, maybe they'll do it. Or get in touch n I'll go buy n ship!

Android by choice.

$39 callaway x series half zip sport pull overs.

Dealcaddy.golfnow.com there is much more to the link but... I can't post it yet. Let me know if you can't find it and I think I can pm it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back