Callaway RAZR Fit Xtreme Driver - THP Preview & Review Thread

I hear ya. I just want to compare it to the Fit from last year, I'm still ashamed I waited SO long into the year to try one. Dumb.

I've still not hit the Fit driver. A real shame. I should make it to the PGA SS before this break's over and I'll hit it there.

Looking forward to seeing that combo JB. I was thinking of eventually putting my 5x in there and seeing how that works when my Xtreme finally gets here. Should be a fun comparasion to the other shafts I have.

I've still not hit the Fit driver. A real shame. I should make it to the PGA SS before this break's over and I'll hit it there.

I was always so damn timid to, dunno why though. Reminds me a lot of my beloved 4dx evolver to be honest. If its improved more, I want to see it.

This review is just about wrapped up. Need to gather some LM data to tie it all together and should be good to go. Holidays have took away a lot of my normal practice time, but I hit a handful of practice balls with it the other day and felt like I was getting some nice results.

This review is just about wrapped up. Need to gather some LM data to tie it all together and should be good to go. Holidays have took away a lot of my normal practice time, but I hit a handful of practice balls with it the other day and felt like I was getting some nice results.

Looking forward to seeing your thoughts on this, my initial ones were pleasantly surprising

Spent some time at the range with this driver head with the B.Asha shaft in it. Man oh Man, I might have found a winner. Taking it to the course this weekend, but early thoughts are, I like what I am seeing.

Spent some time at the range with this driver head with the B.Asha shaft in it. Man oh Man, I might have found a winner. Taking it to the course this weekend, but early thoughts are, I like what I am seeing.

Yes!!! I'm glad you did!

Which one?

4S for me.

What loft JB? Sounds like a winning combo.

Good to hear, can't wait to hear thoughts after you get it on course this weekend!

I have been thinking for awhile now that the B.Asha would be a really good compliment to this head. Glad that you can verify what I was thinking. Are you getting a mid flight? Or is it higher or lower than you expected?

I have been thinking for awhile now that the B.Asha would be a really good compliment to this head. Glad that you can verify what I was thinking. Are you getting a mid flight? Or is it higher or lower than you expected?

Today it was definitely a mid ball flight. Slightly lower than my Kusala Blue.

I thought the B asha would be amazing in this looking forward to more feedback JB.

As you can imagine, I'm really wanting to hit that combo JB.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

As you can imagine, I'm really wanting to hit that combo JB.

Sure thing buddy.

Today it was definitely a mid ball flight. Slightly lower than my Kusala Blue.

I can't remember what the Kusala was in and what loft?

Sure thing buddy.

I'm starting to think I might end up in a stiff shaft this time around.

This is the one driver I really want to try. I've been really happy with what I have but I'm really intrigued by this. Even more intrigued at the potential of a b'asha in one of these.

I almost dread coming into this thread because it makes me want to hit this so bad.

Back