The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

I was wondering when this thread would start. I get salads or bowls, maybe the tacos every once and a while.

The meat has enough spice for me.
I don't think it's actually that spicy. I like it a ton. Great flavor and a perfect amount of spice. You're making me want Chipotle. Maybe I'll go tomorrow if I can find an excuse to get down there (closest one is 45 minutes away).

it's not so much the going in spicy... heh..

Great thread. I'm a huge chipotle fa;, I usually go there every Friday if possible. My go to has to be bowl, brown rice, black beans and fajitas, chicken, mild, corn cheese and lettuce.

it's not so much the going in spicy... heh..

Yeah I have that same prob. Now I do just a little dab of the hot and a good splash of the medium green sauce...works pretty well. Used to get big splash of hot on there.....spicyyyy coming out haha.

Talking strictly about flavour, I find the medium is more complex than the spicy. If I only get the spicy one, it just tastes "hot". YMMV

Man now I feel like getting a bowl of chipotle today for lunch

There really is never a bad time to eat Chipotle.

My friend who is also a chipotle homer said he didn't like the fact they were using white corn instead of yellow in the corn salsa. Just didn't taste as good to him.

Been an issue for anyone else ?

Im surprised this thread is only 6 pages long.

Chutting and Chipotle threads....hmmm Dan. I hate you. Chipotle for lunch it is!

This may need to happen for dinner tonight. Bowl FTB!

Love Chipotle, but then again who doesnt. Always go the barbacoa burrito! Golfers LOVE Chipotle! The one I always go to always has golfers in it, I have seen Bubba, Lee Janzen, David Byrne just in the last couple months.

I go with the bowl, black beans, mix the mild salsa and the hot. Then put green Tabasco on top. And a bag of the chips that are seasoned in lime. Bottle of water and I'm good good

I may have to succumb to the peer pressure and get Chipotle for lunch today.

In the interest of science, of course,

I'll try to keep the crying to a minimum.

Nope Qdoba is better.

TapaTalk from the iPhone
I may ban you for a period of 24 hours so you can think about your bad taste in food. :banana:

Go to bowl:

White rice
Fajita mix veggies
Chicken
Not one but two scoops of HOT
Pico
Little cheese
Little sour cream

Topped off with a ton of pepper!!

Go to bowl:

White rice (sub brown rice)
Fajita mix veggies
Chicken
Pico
Little cheese
Little sour cream
add corn

made some adjustments instead of typing my own

Go to bowl:

White rice
Fajita mix veggies
Chicken
Pico
Little cheese
Little sour cream

Haha I remember the picture of the bowl you posted where it was 90% pepper 10% food.

The bowl I usually go with:

Brown Rice
Black Beans
Chicken x 2
Cheese

Cant do the spicy because of the ulcers.

Back