Wozzilroy - Made it official?

mrmcgovs

Reaction score
Handicap
Pre nup!

Good for Rory. They seem happy together. Plus she has some new designer underwear coming out. Win win I think.

Have they been dating long? That might be a promise ring or something. 22 is too early, don't do it Rory!

Good for Rory. They seem happy together. Plus she has some new designer underwear coming out. Win win I think.

As long as she doesn't convince him to come out with a Men's line of designer underoo's

As long as she doesn't convince him to come out with a Men's line of designer underoo's

My g/f would probably like to see him modeling in those though..

Good for them if it's true, what a great power couple of sports!

I'd wear em.

I doubt they're actually engaged. I don't think Rory is THAT dumb...

He doesn,t need it. She is worth some serious coin too.

I doubt she is anywhere close to what he is worth.

I think the Paul McCartney/Heather Mills fiasco should make anyone worth a lot of money insist on a pre-nup, regardless of what the other person has.

Ohhhh boy. Here we go.

Good luck them both! Must be terrible all that travel, money, success......

I wonder if Rors gave Oakley the option first before asking her?

Ill never understand why young millionaires marry the first piece they get.

They will likely be divorced within the year.

Ill never understand why young millionaires marry the first piece they get.

They will likely be divorced within the year.
And that's why he better have a pre-nup!

you might be right small, he should just to protect himself. I think he still is too young, her too for that matter. That age I was still chasing and having too much fun, didn,y settle down till my 30,s!

you might be right small, he should just to protect himself. I think he still is too young, her too for that matter. That age I was still chasing and having too much fun, didn,y settle down till my 30,s!

George Brett did it right (and Jeter is doing it right too), as Brett didn't get married until after he retired.

Back