The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The SS thread makes me realize I should quit golf and take up knitting.

Think JB and GG would let me review knitting patterns? I could make some sweet pom HC's.

Jury duty is such a strange concept to me.

I've been selected twice, was let out of it for being a teacher/coach both times in the middle of a season thankfully.

I've been selected twice, was let out of it for being a teacher/coach both times in the middle of a season thankfully.

They wouldn't ever let me be a juror, but I'd kick ass at it.

The SS thread makes me realize I should quit golf and take up knitting.

Think JB and GG would let me review knitting patterns? I could make some sweet pom HC's.

My wife and mother-in-law own a needle point and knitting store. I can send you some stuff to review.

My wife and mother-in-law own a needle point and knitting store. I can send you some stuff to review.

BOOM! I like it.

We can call it "Slow Swing Speed Knitting with Jman"

I got damn close last night. Ugh. Now we're pondering in the banter thread dammit!

I did just buy groceries, 5.00 milk pissed me off, maybe that should suffice for my buying urge.
Want me to make you sick. Last time I bought milk (last week for the kiddo) whole milk was under $3. Wisco wins again.

It's going to be 7 to 8 bucks a gallon if the Fiscal Cliff hits.

BOOM! I like it.

We can call it "Slow Swing Speed Knitting with Jman"

Internet Swing Speed Knitting with Jman....haha

Im an internet knitter. I can make 3 sweaters in one freaking hour.

Im an internet knitter. I can make 3 sweaters in one freaking hour.

Dude, clearly everyone who says so can knit at tour speeds. Clearly.

Dude, clearly everyone who says so can knit at tour speeds. Clearly.

I can knit 4 sweaters in an hour. Launch monitor confirmed. dispute that over the interweb n00b.

Can you eat 6 saltine crackers in one minute?

Fact: My wife cannot. She can't even eat four haha

I can't. It's pretty difficult.

And it'll be the end of my milk drinking days sadly.

Us too. We go through three gallons of milk a week for the two of us.

$100.00 GS. gift card what to buy e6s because there still on sale or wait for something down the road??

I can't. It's pretty difficult.

We do the "cracker challenge" when we're out in the field all the time. There are two squares of 4 crackers each. They are vegetable crackers in the MRE's though. They are slightly larger than saltines and horrendously more dry. It is not a challenge for the weak of heart...

Did somebody say underwater basket weaving?

I Internet the piss out of that

Want me to make you sick. Last time I bought milk (last week for the kiddo) whole milk was under $3. Wisco wins again.

Last time I looked, about 2 weeks ago, I could get 4 half gallons for 5 bucks at my local Kroger in Indy.

Last time I looked, about 2 weeks ago, I could get 4 half gallons for 5 bucks at my local Kroger in Indy.

That could change on January 1st!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back