Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take THAT people who think the SEC is the best thing since sliced bread.

I'm so happy. So many people (family and friends included) thought we'd get crushed. Wooooo!!!!!!

hells yes i hate the sec even tho clemson is a rival of fsu congrats to those guys for showing the sec they arent the best

I'm so happy. So many people (family and friends included) thought we'd get crushed. Wooooo!!!!!!

Great winfor Clemson, Charlie. Tweeted you, but I don't really know what I'm doing there so who knows. Thoroughly enjoyed that!

Great winfor Clemson, Charlie. Tweeted you, but I don't really know what I'm doing there so who knows. Thoroughly enjoyed that!

I saw that, thanks buddy!

Take THAT people who think the SEC is the best thing since sliced bread.

Great win for clemson, I thought they would win going in.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

LSU and USCw both fall to ACC teams. Great day for Clemson. Good going Dabo. He is a bit goofy but surrounds himself with some good assistants.

Watched this on DVR. Just saw the kick. Unbelievable.

I'm still on cloud nine right now. This is awesome!

Good for you D, it truly is a huge win for that program.

HUGE going into next year. Open up with UGA at home.

More than anything it'll be how it helps recruiting, being able to say "top 10 team" may not be as big as titles, but its still big. Good stuff for sure.

That one should be high scoring, we get all of our offense back and only one starter on defense. Should be fun to watch.

That one should be high scoring, we get all of our offense back and only one starter on defense. Should be fun to watch.

I cannot wait for that game. I hope Gameday comes for it.

Great win for the Tigers!!!

I cannot wait for that game. I hope Gameday comes for it.
Don't go wishing your life away buddy, it is much too short. Believe me.

The schedule says Va Tech and Alabama are scheduled as the Chick-fil-a Kickoff game next year.

Yeah, we have UGA at home next year. Excited!

hells yes i hate the sec even tho clemson is a rival of fsu congrats to those guys for showing the sec they arent the best

You don't see anybody hating this hard on any of the other conferences... There's a reason for that. Just think about it and I'm sure you'll figure out what that reason is. No other conference as a whole gets dogged so hard for when one of their teams does lose a bowl game now and then. SEC team loses a bowl game and y'all (some of y'all, that is) start grasping for straws. Clemson was there because they are good. A good team should have a chance. I'm not ecstatic that they won, but hey. They were the better team today. Congratulations, Clemson.

theres been several comments from folks saying sec isnt as good as they thought. and im not saying clemson is a bad team either they are just big rivals of fsu they are still an awesome team

I hate the sec, but i will say that clemson doesnt win this game if not for the "great" play calling of les miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back