The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

I also heard that terrorists have a driver swing speed of 125+, so swing slower or the terrorists win.

Oh and the green salsa is my favorite. Its why I go back everytime.

Expected?

20121227_213810.jpg

dude that looks ebsolutely delicious right now ive been eatin tv dinners the past few days cuz i dont wanna dirty the kitchen up cuz its all clean for my house inspection and i live on the opposite side of this island from any good place like this i envy you but not the toilet later lol

I also heard that terrorists have a driver swing speed of 125+, so swing slower or the terrorists win.

Oh and the green salsa is my favorite. Its why I go back everytime.

You loaded up on green salsa in Indiana man, that was impressive!

dude that looks ebsolutely delicious right now ive been eatin tv dinners the past few days cuz i dont wanna dirty the kitchen up cuz its all clean for my house inspection and i live on the opposite side of this island from any good place like this i envy you but not the toilet later lol

This comes out alright. It's when I dabble in the hot that I struggle hahaha

Been a while since I have gone to Chipotle. I need to change that next week!

I have football to watch all day! Next week will be ok,

ive only been to chipotle once and that was in buckhead area of atl, i have been to moes alot but thats not even in the same universe

So I tried the bowl today. Not sure if I got any more or not. Don't feel as stuffed.

I guess next time I'll get a burrito with a bowl on the side and then empty it into it. That'll give me a better idea. Or Canadan can just do it today.

Barbacoa Burrito for me today.

So I tried the bowl today. Not sure if I got any more or not. Don't feel as stuffed.

I guess next time I'll get a burrito with a bowl on the side and then empty it into it. That'll give me a better idea. Or Canadan can just do it today.

haha, I'm already eating my chicken bowl today, although I got ripped on chicken.. The tool sat there and shook chicken off the scoop until it was a half serving. I just laughed at her.

Barbacoa Burrito for me today.

Nice choice!

Just capped off 2012 with a steak bowl.

I could go for chipotle about now.. Whiskey for dinner doesn't hold me over.. Oh well more whiskey

I could go for chipotle about now.. Whiskey for dinner doesn't hold me over.. Oh well more whiskey

I had Chipotle for lunch. Good stuff.

You should probably find a ride to Chipotle dude. it has to happen!
Yeah... I live in the middle of nowhere wyoming... It's a 45 min. Drive to anywhere.

I don't get it. You get to pay premium there for fast food mexican that don't much taste mexican, lol.

It tastes damn good, whatever pigeon hole you stuff it into. :)

I don't get it. You get to pay premium there for fast food mexican that don't much taste mexican, lol.

If you don't look at it like it's "Mexican" you should be set! Also, 6.25 isn't all that premiumy for good, healthier fast foot.

Dear Chipotle,

Please bring a franchise to Calgary Alberta.

Thanks
Scrap Iron

#jealous

For comparison, what do you think does taste like real Mexican food?

Back