Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!!!

I'd love to see UL win. Not so much because I don't like UF -- never mind, that's exactly why. :act-up:

Wow. Louisville actually looks good. They can't get anything on the ground but Florida's secondary has been spotty at best.

FLs D is laying some hits. If Louisville can take those they might just be alright.

Dem' Gatas getting what's been coming to them for a while so far. If there is one team from the SEC that I want to lose in the post season its UF.

FLs D is laying some hits. If Louisville can take those they might just be alright.

They're getting crushed. Not sure if they'll be able to keep it up.

Dem' Gatas getting what's been coming to them for a while so far. If there are two teams from the SEC that I want to lose in the post season its UF and bama.

FIFY and I agree. Man I would love it if the gatahs lost. I still don't see it happening but it would be nice.

You guys remember when UF had the best defense ever? Good times.

FIFY and I agree. Man I would love it if the gatahs lost. I still don't see it happening but it would be nice.

It's not going to take many more points to put this game out of reach for UF. Their offense has not been strong.

For example, I think one of Clemson's WRs has caught more TDs than UF's entire team this year.

Burton lookin' like Tebow out there. Of course Tebow would've floated that left foot on mid air to avoid stepping OOB.

Louisville is owning 3rd down right now. 4/4.

Either their are no Fl fans here or they are in hiding.
Hope no body took them with that spread because they are only down 25 that way

I can hear the Florida fans getting ready to boo that Gatah secondary already.

Hmmmm... I wonder when Florida's complete lack of class will start shining through at this rate?

I just got in a short while ago, what little I have seen I have been very impressed with Teddy Bridgewater. First time I have seen him play.

I didn't expect the score to be this way at all. Maybe flopped. Should make for a great game.

Tapatalking on my iPad 2

I just got in a short while ago, what little I have seen I have been very impressed with Teddy Bridgewater. First time I have seen him play.

True Story: LSU had him committed, but passed on him when they got Mettenberger.

Holy unstoppable passing game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back