2013 Cobra Staff Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said before these bags are sweet! I sort of like the red/black a tad better its more my style. :D
But that orange is very slick too.

I was really hoping Cobra would have a staff bag that matched the new Amp Cell headcovers and had paint splatter everywhere.

Unknown-1_zps4d8dba0a.jpeg
Unknown-1_zps5d6d1b77.jpeg

Agreed. It would e awesome to see a bag with that styling. I forgot how awesome those head covers look.

Tapatalking on my iPad 2

Can't really decide on this. The orange is orange, and it's come to be icon for Cobra, so that would be one. But the red/black looks way cool, but it's got a smaller Cobra logo...is that good...no. The red/white Poulter looks really nice too.
Damn it. Way too many good looking things to look at. :D

Matching a bag with the headcovers would be so cool, and that would jump right to the top of my list!

These are beautiful bags for sure I can't wait to see the blue one and I hope they have a black and yellow one.

It would be great if Cobra put all staffers in a big pic with their bags in front of them just to see all the color options available!!!

It would be great if Cobra put all staffers in a big pic with their bags in front of them just to see all the color options available!!!

That would be a great picture. And I'm really digging some of these colorways.

That is an amazing thought Icey. I really like this bag

I am super jealous of the dudes who get these for TMC.

I agree, I am gonna punch you in the leg and take yours in July

I would probably have given it to you if asked nicely.

uny6apa5.jpg

Couldn't find a larger picture but I think this one and the orange one I posted above seem to be the two options. It is a tough call for me. I like them both.

yessir!!! this one is hands down my favorite.

yessir!!! this one is hands down my favorite.
Mine too Tyler. Would look awesome with Jeremiah in red letters on it.

I saw some different fonts on last years MC staffer bags, was it a choice by players or random?

I'd go for a nice green and white one!

I saw some different fonts on last years MC staffer bags, was it a choice by players or random?

Cleveland Staffers were given the choice last year between script and block lettering

Cleveland Staffers were given the choice last year between script and block lettering

I hope that's a choice for all staffers as well this year...more pondering :D

Mine too Tyler. Would look awesome with Jeremiah in red letters on it.
It would be awesome to have the color of the name match the bag for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back