Favorite Looking Irons

They're older but the Ping ISI BeCU irons are easily among my fav's!!

Three sets come to mind for me right off the bat, Nike VR forged, Bridgestone DPC's, and the new Callaway X Forged.

Well obviously the i20s... :D

Other than that, I think Bridgestone makes some gorgeous irons (and wedges). I'm also a big fan of both of the 588 iron lines. Some others are the CG16s and Ci11s.

Taylormade TP Irons
Spoiler
taylormade-tp-mb-smoke-irons.jpg

Mizuno MP-60
Spoiler
mizmp602.jpg

Cleveland CG-1 Black Pearl

Spoiler
cleveland-cg1-black-pearl-irons.jpg

I guess I don't get the love of the J40 CB's so hard over the look of the DPC's. I love those damn DPC's!

I think they both look awesome man. They just scream function over flash to me.

Agreed entirely, SO under appreciated too. I think the triangle on the CB's just throws my eye off a bit perhaps. Who knows!

Would definitely go with either the AP1 and AP2 for me, but I liked the look of Mizuno MP-59 as well.

Would definitely go with either the AP1 and AP2 for me, but I liked the look of Mizuno MP-59 as well.

You know, of like to hit the AP's. I've actually never hit a Titleist club outside of vokeys for some reason. Well, I know WHY, but still I'd like to swing them once or twice.

They're in my bag now...Titleist 712MB's. Simple, unadorned beauty.

Last edited:
Agreed entirely, SO under appreciated too. I think the triangle on the CB's just throws my eye off a bit perhaps. Who knows!

Having hit them both, I see no good reason why I'd ever go with the CBs over the DPCs, but I think that's a testament to the DPCs over anything.

Man, I want to hit these again immediately. I bet they feel stupid smooth with KBS Tours in them.

Having hit them both, I see no good reason why I'd ever go with the CBs over the DPCs, but I think that's a testament to the DPCs over anything.

Man, I want to hit these again immediately. I bet they feel stupid smooth with KBS Tours in them.

They were NOICE with CT's!

I guess I don't get the love of the J40 CB's so hard over the look of the DPC's. I love those damn DPC's!
I do too bro! Lurve

I may have to acquire another set this year with the steel fibers.... Hmmmmmm
strong ponder there! I got the PX 5.5 in mine but sort of wish I had gone KBS.

strong ponder there! I got the PX 5.5 in mine but sort of wish I had gone KBS.

PX's are my apparent kryptonite. I'd love to try them with the Tours in them though.

I'm with you. I think the DPC is better looking.

Count me in as another fan of the VR Pro Combos, i still kind of wish that I kept my set.

I'm a big fan of the looks of the Nike VR Pro Combo set. too bad I can't hit blades or else I would've bought those instead of the CBs I used to have

nike_procombo.jpg

blugold, those Wilsons are sweet!

I have seen several people indicate that the Wilson's styling was appealing. Pleasing to the eye is half the battle with clubs. Now if they could only get people to try them out...

I love irons which are simple and that has to be the Titleist MB 712's, absolutely stunning irons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Same here I love the Nike Pro CB's, Cobra Pro CB's, Titleist 690CB's, Adams CB1's, etc.

Hate most all TM irons, not a fan of Titleist AP's or any of the other irons which feature a prominent color scheme and lots of busyness. As you can imagine the Cobra AMP line is the pinnacle of what I don't care for.

I just love the look of these...

296_G_1301016594940.jpg

I love my irons looks and performance.
8D8E81EB-FD37-47B8-A492-28EFD033B8CC-1658-000001181707C4DC.jpg

Back