The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I left my job today, after 6 years service. I've introduced a lot of procedures and made a few changes in there. I got a card with about 20% of the depts sigs, no management sigs, and a 'yeah well, thanks, see you later'. I could rant, but meh.

Greener pastures Paulo!

Just got an e-mail from the boss. Told no vacation days allowed in May for the rollout of a new system. Looks like my attending the Outing is in danger. I am pissed.

Hmmm... Looks like its two week notice time.

Just got an e-mail from the boss. Told no vacation days allowed in May for the rollout of a new system. Looks like my attending the Outing is in danger. I am pissed.

Roll outs are never on time

That's lame too paulo. I think its an IT thing. Awkward weirdos that have no ability to interact on the human level.

No freaking way dude. Had you put in for those vacation days before this announcement?

And it's something we'll both never see when it comes time to get it back. Unreal.

I hope to see some of it! I have about 16-17 years to go! So keep on paying boys, hehehe.

I left my job today, after 6 years service. I've introduced a lot of procedures and made a few changes in there. I got a card with about 20% of the depts sigs, no management sigs, and a 'yeah well, thanks, see you later'. I could rant, but meh.

Sucks when years of dedicated service is trashed in an instant or not recognized at all. Oh well. On to better things you go. Doesn't sound like its worth staying anyways.

Don't worry about it, I'll write you a doctor's note, problem solved.

Roll outs are never on time

I think this one will be. We are one of the last states in a nationwide rollout.

No freaking way dude. Had you put in for those vacation days before this announcement?

I had a verbal agreement with my boss but this is being rolled out by corporate and he may not have any say. I shot an e-mail back trying to at least get Thursday and Friday off so I can still make it work but likely won't get a response now until Monday at the earliest.

F'ing social security tax hike taking about 110$ a month out of my pay.

Guess Obama needs more money to borrow.

It raped me. Absolutely killed me.

DVD's where you can't just go to the disc menu. I don't want to watch your stupid previews

DVD's where you can't just go to the disc menu. I don't want to watch your stupid previews

Eject it and try again. I had one the other day that worked on.

Greener pastures Paulo!

Exactly dude. Just makes me even more thankful I'm moving onwards!

That's lame too paulo. I think its an IT thing. Awkward weirdos that have no ability to interact on the human level.

Partly that, partly because they just didn't 'get' me for the same reasons, even though the one person in the dept I did get on with turned into my best friend. I may have also alienated them by speaking my mind too often! Oh well. :D

Sucks when years of dedicated service is trashed in an instant or not recognized at all. Oh well. On to better things you go. Doesn't sound like its worth staying anyways.

Exactly man. I mean, I didn't want the big send off or anything, but a gesture would have been nice. I won't dwell on things like that though, as you say, on to better things.

I won't dwell on things like that though, as you say, on to better things.

Rooting for ya to find a great position elsewhere and you will look back one day and say WHEW, what a lucky break!

I need to get back to mexico..
img.jpg

I would love to be there right now...

Women.

Rooting for ya to find a great position elsewhere and you will look back one day and say WHEW, what a lucky break!

Thanks OG! I'm actually leaving for a much better position with better prospects and more money, so I'm already glad I'm out of there! I'll have forgotten the place in a few weeks, as is my wonderful memory. :D

Just had to chase my driver head down a driving range. Tip/shaft separated. Head bounced a good 140yds down the range. Shaft and head looked ok, and I'm hoping it can be re-epoxied. Scared the poo out of me

Nice day out so I figure ill try and get a round in. Called 7 courses all said snow still on the course and they aren't removing it.

I want to play golf! I hate snow and all winter weather.

I despise the mall. I also despise the prices of clothing that I happen to really like, just dumb to pay some of these prices for clothes!

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back