Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players irons for a 36 handicap?

36 is the default when you create an account. Probably just hasn't filled that part of the profile out...

36 is the default when you create an account. Probably just hasn't filled that part of the profile out...
Oh, interesting! I didn't know that actually. Thanks!

I am strongly pondering a 60* ATV wedge, and I'm willing to trade my YES putter and 52 xFT wedge, any one have one they don't want?

Please use the appropriate forum section for buying, selling and trading.

Looks like i am going rbz 3 wood. The razr fit deal has been ended :/

You might be able to still go into a store and negotiate that. It's a big might though, but I've seen it done with manager approval.

I'm pondering a scoobie doo headcover

Last edited:
If you have a fitting planned, resist the temptation man (i know weird from me, even feel weird typing it). I'm in the same boat. I had one in my hand on the way to check out last week before putting it back. Didn't want to spend the cash with all the releases coming up and I actually want to be fitted to my woods this year.

You are right, dude. I need to show some restraint...I can't believe you had one in hand and put it back. Weak!!

REL 3Gens for my SCOR's. The stock grips are slick now and too small anyways.

Thinking red.

REL 3Gens for my SCOR's. The stock grips are slick now and too small anyways.

Thinking red.

Nice! Grabbed baby blues for my new 588s today. They are gorgeous. Out of yellow but I think those are going on the rocketbladez at some point

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Pondering putter grips. May give the new Pure grip a shot.

You are right, dude. I need to show some restraint...I can't believe you had one in hand and put it back. Weak!!

I know... The good news is I have a nice credit at the Golfsmith.

Pondering pulling the C Kua from mashie 4h and putting it in my TM Rescue Mid.

Pondering pulling my C.Kua 43x from my 290

Tapping away on my S3

Pondering pulling my C.Kua 43x from my 290

Tapping away on my S3

Love this shaft. I cut it down a bit and put it in my RBZ Driver

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Ya I want something bold like baby blue or purple or something but don't think they'd look great on the rocketbladez

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Wish I had paint fill skills. Would turn the yellow into royal blue and throw on some white grips

Love this shaft. I cut it down a bit and put it in my RBZ Driver

I love the feel of the shaft. Just want to go with something a bit higher launch i.e. Kusala white!

I know... The good news is I have a nice credit at the Golfsmith.

This is me justifying buying the RBZ: I'm getting a good deal on it; I'm pretty sure the shaft is a good fit for me, and if I find that something else works better after the fitting, I can always sell it. Or something...

which color Lunar Control's i want. i know the base color has to be black (my current white ones got uncleanably dirty after two rounds), but my push cart is black with lime green wheels, and my school colors are black and orange.
both of those color combo's are options for the shoes.. maybe i'll just go with black on black.

This is me justifying buying the RBZ: I'm getting a good deal on it; I'm pretty sure the shaft is a good fit for me, and if I find that something else works better after the fitting, I can always sell it. Or something...

I know the process brother! Trust me. :D Catch me on another day (or hour... minute. whatever) and I'd probably be egging you on. Seems I'm always trading away unsuccessful experiments for new ones. Part of my nature.

Currently pondering driver shafts. I'm about to have a paypal balance that's already burning a hole in my cyber pocket. I really liked the Kusala Blue when I hit it at the Invitational, but I'm seeing some cheaper deals on the B. Asha 4S. Decisions decisions.

YES!!!! Finally!!!! On the Odyssey website!

CS Metal-X #6
Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

CS Metal-X Rossie
Screenshot_7.jpg

Screenshot_1.jpg

Very few of you understand how happy these will make me.

Awesome Jman!

CS Metal-X #6
Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

CS Metal-X Rossie
Screenshot_7.jpg

Screenshot_1.jpg

Very very excited?

TapaTalk from the iPhone

CS Metal-X #6
Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

CS Metal-X Rossie
Screenshot_7.jpg

Screenshot_1.jpg

Well, this may certainly change my pondering a bit. Very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back