Bettinardi Putter Thread

I think it will be the closest in transition from the Mx #7......I need to find somewhere local that carries them so I can roll a few.

Their sold out of multiple country clubs but may be a challenge finding the model you want in stock. I had to order blindly so to speak since local fitting was not an option.

Their sold out of multiple country clubs but may be a challenge finding the model you want in stock. I had to order blindly so to speak since local fitting was not an option.

Yes I remember the failed belly putter expirement...LOL

And don't forget to meet up with interlooper over a beer to tell him your experience at the B-studio!

For sure! It would be open to any and all THPers!

So I've been hardcore pondering Betti's lately. Unless I get fitted for something different, I am set on getting a Queen B Model 3. I love it. It's beautiful. That is all.

Also, I've said this a billion times, but their twitter team is awesome too. Lots of interaction going on!

So I've been hardcore pondering Betti's lately. Unless I get fitted for something different, I am set on getting a Queen B Model 3. I love it. It's beautiful. That is all.

Also, I've said this a billion times, but their twitter team is awesome too. Lots of interaction going on!

I know I have a preference but ill see how a fitting goes and see if I steered in another direction. Bb series #1 is my fav

I would love to get fitted at a Studio. Not sure it is in the cards though.

Same here Chunky. Not sure about locations out this way.

No Studio's. Not sure on grass roots locations though, that might be an option.

I actually have a phenomenal fitter about an hour away. David Orr

I would love to get fitted at a Studio. Not sure it is in the cards though.

The guys that are doing my club fittings have all ready offered to do the putter fitting. I don't know if they are betti certified, but it just depends on where Josh sends us for our fittings (If that's in the cards). The closest B Fit studio is in Chicago. That's a solid 6.5-7 hours away. We'll see, either way, I'm excited to get started!

I don't know where I'll end up for my fitting. Somewhere super in depth hopefully. I want my fitting to be as technologically accurate as possible.

I don't know where I'll end up for my fitting. Somewhere super in depth hopefully. I want my fitting to be as technologically accurate as possible.

You have a Callaway fitting studio at King of Prussia

You have a Callaway fitting studio at King of Prussia

That I do. I'm going to talk to my tour rep and see if that's the best option for me first. I have some potentially amazing ideas that could result in an awesome experience, but I have to see how I'm planned out first.

This thread needs a bump. What better way than some SS12 photos? :alien:

Let's start out with the glamour shot...
879D7E82-D746-402D-87BF-D758D31BF841-1526-00000090F8C54EAE.jpg

Good close-up of the new fit face.
8BF60BB7-5DD0-4860-A5ED-1F2371725210-1526-0000009110C8530D.jpg

A top down view. This picture doesn't do the color variation justice. I'll try to get a picture outside tomorrow.
0E8D9990-127B-4950-B2F8-B9A98E9A8652-1526-000000911BC4AE02.jpg

Finally a picture of the grip.
CBE0ECB3-4932-49D1-85FB-E9BF9CEE6063-1526-00000091204CCBA3.jpg

Initial thoughts are... I love it. Surprise surprise!! I love the look at address and I think that the just off center shaft suits me. Rolls great. Mind you, I've only been putting indoors, but I have a tee time tomorrow that isn't too early so I hope to get some good work in prior. I also enjoy the grip, but that's no surprise since I threw an Bettinardi Iomic on my SS11. Only thing I might change would be to throw a few extra wraps under it. I want to save and re-use this grip though.

On a side note, I really need to get some new batteries for my camera. Cell phone pics are better than they used to be but it still isn't the same...

Sweet looking flat stick Jon

That is purdy, congrats!

Thanks guys! Xmas gift from the wife. She's a keeper! :thumb:

Congrats Jon. Great looking putter

That looks better at address than I thought it would. Yum!

Awesome. I can't wait to see some pics of it in the light to see more of the color change. That looks great!

That looks better at address than I thought it would. Yum!

Sets up a lot like my seemore actually. Very much like it.

Sets up a lot like my seemore actually. Very much like it.

I just really like the wide flange, much better fit to my eye than a straight blade. Those are no bueno for me.

Dude, that is one awesome looking putter.

Congrats Jon! She's a beaut!

Thanks everyone. I'm bored so decided to take a couple more.

Another address pic for Mr. Jman.
5966877F-9844-4CDF-A63B-8A61A7C83CF0-1526-00000093485404C6.jpg

And here's a pic next to my Si3 so you can see how the almost center shaft lines up.
5B4D6C78-D6F7-444A-AE58-70AC515E82DF-1526-00000093531B676A.jpg

Back