WTB: Project X 8C4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JF

Reaction score
Title says it all. Looking for a PX 8C4 shaft for use in a 3 wood. I want it to play 43 inches in an RBZ 3 wood so any length that will accommodate that or longer is good (can be trimmed). I'll take one with an adapter on it (I know they are stock in the 910F) but don't want to pay anything extra for one. Grip doesn't matter. PM me, thanks!

Bump..

I may have something for you in a few days if you have not found anything!....I will keep you posted and pm you if I get my hands on it. it would have an adapter on it but no extra charge as I do not care about that!

I may have something for you in a few days if you have not found anything!....I will keep you posted and pm you if I get my hands on it. it would have an adapter on it but no extra charge as I do not care about that!

Sounds like a plan, thanks!

The PX 7c3 Stiff shaft from a 910 is one I can get my hands on now! I do not know if that would work or if your set on the 8! What are you looking to pay? shipped priority?

Hey partner...check your pm....I found what your looking for in your budget and gave you the link! I am in such a great mood tonight helping people find stuff they need!

Go ahead and close this. Found one.

Slicing for show and chunking for dough, because I spend too much time Tapatalking from my iPad.

Yeah, it was that guy. Appears he just sold stock 910F shafts.

Slicing for show and chunking for dough, because I spend too much time Tapatalking from my iPad.

Yea i figured....nice find glad you got what you were looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back