The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smalls is like a mod ninja. Moving posts at the speed of light.

I now must balance two threads?

This is my job, haha.

I think I'm going to watch Team America World Police in a little bit.

Barney has a musical number. Awesome!

I think I'm going to watch Team America World Police in a little bit.

Barney has a musical number. Awesome!
I thought Team Police was OK. Still more a Baseketball guy myself.

I think I was the only person in the world that bought that movie on DVD.

Nope hahah.

Never seen Baseketball. I'll have to check that out. But right now I'm in the mood to laugh. And eat. Just polished off some pizza.

Never seen Baseketball. I'll have to check that out. But right now I'm in the mood to laugh. And eat. Just polished off some pizza.
Its just a stupid comedy from the Southpark guys. Pretty funny to me, good dumb laughs and I love that.

YES!!!! Its getting just down right scary.

Did we lose Jesse?

Na... I remembered I was going to work for 5 or so hours tomorrow to get caught up and decided to tone it down and get stuff ready for the morning. Still here poncho!

the price of this damned ice cream hardly makes it worth it. $16 for a quart. it is so damn good tho....

Also, BG, you'll appreciate this one. Nothing to Lose?

YES!!!! Its getting just down right scary.

Did we lose Jesse?

He's passed out on his keyboard.

Now I am thinking about Dam. Stop calling me Squeak.

Pizza sounds good. Jake mentioned getting some for our beer/football escapade tomorrow. That sounds delish (the pizza and beer that is)

Na... I remembered I was going to work for 5 or so hours tomorrow to get caught up and decided to tone it down and get stuff ready for the morning. Still here poncho!
You sir, are responsible. I like that.

My give a crap is waning at school. Good thing I'm getting a student teacher this semester.

the price of this damned ice cream hardly makes it worth it. $16 for a quart. it is so damn good tho....

What! I guess everything dairy is cheaper in Wisconsin.

You sir, are responsible. I like that.

My give a crap is waning at school. Good thing I'm getting a student teacher this semester.

Nice. I hope she is good looking

He's passed out on his keyboard.

Now I am thinking about Dam. Stop calling me Squeak.

I need to watch that now. Gonna piss the wife off tomorrow...."What are we watching?"...."Baseketball, duh"

Pizza sounds good. Jake mentioned getting some for our beer/football escapade tomorrow. That sounds delish (the pizza and beer that is)

It was thin crust white pie. Love it. They don't have pizza like that in the south.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back