The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate waiting. Unavoidable, but obnoxious.

I despise the mall. I also despise the prices of clothing that I happen to really like, just dumb to pay some of these prices for clothes!

That is all.

I can't comprehend what people pay for jeans. It's absurd.

SERIOUSLY! 110+??? REALLY?

Insane.

Exactly. I saw a 200 dollar pair of jeans and I dropped them like there was a poisonous snake on them. No way I'd pay that

Just had to chase my driver head down a driving range. Tip/shaft separated. Head bounced a good 140yds down the range. Shaft and head looked ok, and I'm hoping it can be re-epoxied. Scared the poo out of me

The New shaft?

Exactly. I saw a 200 dollar pair of jeans and I dropped them like there was a poisonous snake on them. No way I'd pay that

Crazy ain't it?!
Since moving to Texas, I've gone back to my cowboy roots. I used to be on the Cinch jeans pro staff & got 10 pair a month free but they $30 a pair then. Now I go to buy some & these freaking jeans are $70-80 a pair.

Okay I am not being productive at work and this is stupid. I am having a 1 man jam fest and accomplishing NOTHING. Time to bounce. SO much for "catching" up :banghead:

I go to Nordstrom rack. Get 110 dollar jeans for 35 bucks

TapaTalk from the iPhone

You and i would get along. I love Nordstrom Rack. I can get my $200 jeans I love for $60 AND it's an easy in and out. No getting stuck in a mall.

You and i would get along. I love Nordstrom Rack. I can get my $200 jeans I love for $60 AND it's an easy in and out. No getting stuck in a mall.

Honey? Is that you?

Amen. I'm all about quick trips to get clothing. What brand is it you like?

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Amen. I'm all about quick trips to get clothing. What brand is it you like?

TapaTalk from the iPhone

J Brand jeans, True Religion, sometimes 7 for all mankind

There's no way in hell I would wear a pair of jeans that cost $200!!! I wouldn't even want to be seen in them.

stupid coastal rain!! cold wet drizzle all day long kept me from the golf course! I hate it

stupid coastal rain!! cold wet drizzle all day long kept me from the golf course! I hate it

Quit yer whinin.
Photo0114_zps8c4a93ca.jpg
[/IMG]

this not being able to sleep is getting to be too much of a habit for me. May need to go see a doc about it. grrr :/

F'ing social security tax hike taking about 110$ a month out of my pay.

Guess Obama needs more money to borrow.

I hear mine wasn't that bad. But it isn't a tax hike it is a end to a 2% reduction we got when the bailouts rolled out.

It was supposed to help stimulate the economy.

DVD's where you can't just go to the disc menu. I don't want to watch your stupid previews

Insert any DVD and when things start hit....stop-stop-play...in quick sequence. Will go right to playing the movie and skip all the previews

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I hear mine wasn't that bad. But it isn't a tax hike it is a end to a 2% reduction we got when the bailouts rolled out.

It was supposed to help stimulate the economy.

The current 2% hike is the end of the payroll tax credit, which was a part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.

The current 2% hike is the end of the payroll tax credit, which was a part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
Indeed. It feels worse than 2% because it is gross not net. Of course is was a 2% of gross, not net, tax break when we got it in 2009, too.

It's been almost 4 weeks since I have played golf. Next Saturday looks promising...

Standing awkwardly outside of stores while your sister shops...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back