Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NDs offense is lost

I thought the ND quarterback could scramble. That looked pretty weak.

I'm being serious now as I have not watched any ND football this year. Who is Manti and what position does he play?

I can certainly understand if this is the only ND game you have seen this year why you would ask this. :laughing:

What is the halftime show? I need something to take my mind off playing these guys to open next season

OG, Manti Te'o is #5 for Notre Dame, he plays linebacker. Was a heisman candidate this year.

Got ya & thanks :thumb:. I don't follow college football other than the Georgia schedule, so I meant no disrespect for him.

Manti with the almost-pick.

I think this is a silly piling on post.

You're entitled to your opinion. I just don't think it's cool for someone to be as blatantly hateful about the whole thing as he was.

Probably not the classiest post I've made, but I bet he nor others will do it again now. Not because of my post. But because of what's transpired so far.

I'm just trying to let him see how silly the whole spat was.

Another missed tackle by the Heisman runner up.

Nice tackle Manti. Head down, staring at the ground, juked out of his jock.

Manti is useless.

I got a buddy who's a ND fan. He paid $2300 plus flight and hotel for a ticket to this game. I'm guessing he's starting to regret that decision.

Airfare - $600
Hotel - $450
tickets to the big game $2300
getting your A$$ kicked before halftime - priceless

You're entitled to your opinion. I just don't think it's cool for someone to be as blatantly hateful about the whole thing as he was.

Probably not the classiest post I've made, but I bet he nor others will do it again now. Not because of my post. But because of what's transpired so far.

I'm just trying to let him see how silly the whole spat was.

You realize that there are some people here who wanted to see the SEC lose so they could pile on you in a similar manner? We would pile on Tennessee, but they haven't played in an important football game since Tee Martin finished Peyton's business?

I hope the halftime show is sponsored by KY Jelly so Notre Dame can get some relief.

Te'o finally makes a tackle. Good. I was starting to feel bad for him.

I can certainly understand if this is the only ND game you have seen this year why you would ask this. :laughing:

Seriously Dawg, I have or had no clue who manti was? I do now, so it will be fun watching him the rest of the game to see how he stacks up.

You realize that there are some people here who wanted to see the SEC lose so they could pile on you in a similar manner? We would pile on Tennessee, but they haven't played in an important football game since Tee Martin finished Peyton's business?
Not true. They ALMOST beat Bama a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back