Your first birdie &/or eagle...

Way to go Smalls. That is awesome.

Congrats...great feat man!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Never seen this thread before! Congrats Smalls!

Congrats Smalls! Good stuff man. Great to see you reaching new milestones with your game! Keep up the great work.

Smallie got an eagle....awesome work buddy! Eagle putts are no joke as War said. I had one 2 weeks back, I was about 12 feet away and 3 jacked that son a biatch! Way to go Mike!

Congrats!

I got my first eagle this year too, and it's a great feeling. I'd say I'm more happy about my eagle than my HIO.

Congrats Smalls! I've been playing for a while and still haven't gotten my first eagle yet.

Congrats on the Eagle. What course were you at here in KC? That is awesome. Maybe there will be more posts with an eagle on a par 3!!

Congrats on the EAGLE! what symbol goes on the card for an Eagle?

TapAhoy!

Congrats on the Eagle Smalls! Glad to see you got it.

Only took me about 35 years!

I've been playing on and off for 15 years so I guess I still got a ways to go :D. Congrats again! Been a good year for you, breaking 80 and an eagle in the same year!

Congrats Smalls. Still waiting on my first one.

How was your First Eagle?

How was your First Eagle?

Mine was 174 yards out, easy four hybrid on par 4 14th, number two stroke hole. Landed just below the hole, I looked away for a minute to talk to my friend, I look back and the ball disappeared, I knew the ball had a chance because it was on an awesome line, I walk up and there we have it. First Eagle.

I have yet to get one.

Par 5, Dogleg right. 3W off the tee, bomb of a 5 iron to a few feet, tap in Eagle.

I have missed 5 eagle putts in my life.

I got my first eagle like 3 years after I pretty much started playing, big achievement for me.

I have missed 5 eagle putts in my life.
Yeah, I've missed a few..bad thing is I also missed the birdie putt on few...LOL

I'll let you know as soon as I get my first one.

My first Eagle....a hole out with a 9 iron on a par 4. Most happiness i have ever experienced

The most exciting eagle I've ever had was on a par 4 where I holed out on my second shot from about 84 yards. All other eagles have been on par 5 holes where I reached in two and made the putt or chipped in off the green.

I remember mine vividly. My first was in 2000 in Myrtle Beach at The River Club (Pawley's Island) on a golf trip. Hole #4, short par 4. Hit Driver off tee and had 90 yards left. Green was elevated and pin was at back. Hit a solid wedge perfectly on line. Could not see the bottom of the hole. Get to green and can't find my ball. Look long off green and no where in sight. Finally check cup and find it.

Lucky tee shot on a short and straight par 4 (tees up to about 315), got a lucky blistering roll and ended up with about a 4-6 inch eagle putt.

Back