What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
due to american golf having a sale on i bought a new taylormade golf umbrella two adidas trophy belts and bukles (black and white) couple of bags of tees,a box of bridgestone xFIXx golf balls and a pair of adidas tour 360 shoes in black...oh and an RBZ 3 wood (tour 13.5*) off ebay.

due to american golf having a sale on i bought a new taylormade golf umbrella two adidas trophy belts and bukles (black and white) couple of bags of tees,a box of bridgestone xFIXx golf balls and a pair of adidas tour 360 shoes in black...oh and an RBZ 3 wood (tour 13.5*) off ebay.

Nice haul.

J40 3H. Don't know why but I'm dying to find a hybrid that works well for me. I always seem to hook the crap out of them. Hoping the J40's less offset face will help with that. Plus I found one for $99 brand new & shipped to my door. :D

Good purchase, dude! I've heard lots of good things about it.

Went by a picked up this net to chip my little foam balls in I got over the weekend.
Spoiler

IMAG0978.jpg

While I was there went a checked on the pre-owned Cleveland RTX wedges (52-56-60) in black. They were still there and offered them $60ea for the set (tagged at $80ea). He came back with a $70 offer and I can't believe I passed on it. Good control!!!!

Last edited:
J40 3H. Don't know why but I'm dying to find a hybrid that works well for me. I always seem to hook the crap out of them. Hoping the J40's less offset face will help with that. Plus I found one for $99 brand new & shipped to my door. :D

Hope it works out for you. The only hybrid I have found that I did not hook off the face of the earth was the 2011 Mashie Tour with Miyazaki 83S shaft. I think the anti-hook properties are due to little offset and a shaft that is probably too stiff for me...

That's pretty good J4U. Good target practice/

Picked up Cleveland Classic 290 9* with Kusala Black 61S in excellent condition for $100 bucks. Third one I have bought. Going to switch the shaft to a 10.5* head that I have a Kusala White 61S in and put the white in the 9* head. Oh, and also picked up a 34" Ping Redwood ZB with starshot finish in shopworn condition with the $100 I made from selling my Bettinardi Mizuno BC1. Once a club ho, always a club ho!

This is probably stupid for this thread, but I bought me a Frogger Club Brush and man do they work wonders. Love the retractable string and the groove cleaning spike. Have any of you used one?

That's pretty good J4U. Good target practice/

Ya, about all it's worth inside but should be fun getting it outdoors. Went to the PGASS to get it and actually walked out without it after pondering those RTX wedges for so long. Had to go back inside after getting in my truck, the guy just laughed at me. He knew I wanted to grab those wedges at $70 a piece..lol.

Ya, about all it's worth inside but should be fun getting it outdoors. Went to the PGASS to get it and actually walked out without it after pondering those RTX wedges for so long. Had to go back inside after getting in my truck, the guy just laughed at me. He knew I wanted to grab those wedges at $70 a piece..lol.

Very good deal. Go back and snag them!

Very good deal. Go back and snag them!

It's actually almost a steal, but can't pull the trigger with just getting the used ATV's. Ok, so I'll go back Wednesday and see if they are still there...lol

It's actually almost a steal, but can't pull the trigger with just getting the used ATV's. Ok, so I'll go back Wednesday and see if they are still there...lol

Hopefully they will be, haha.

This is probably stupid for this thread, but I bought me a Frogger Club Brush and man do they work wonders. Love the retractable string and the groove cleaning spike. Have any of you used one?

Nothing stupid about that man, those things are awesome!

Nothing stupid about that man, those things are awesome!

Nope, I agree with glock35. Frogger brush is quality and works like a charm. I've had mine for nearly two years and haven't even had to change the brush head yet.

I actually ordered these on the 29th, they arrived today and they are beautiful.

Spoiler
a11_zpsdf788adf.jpg

Spoiler
a13_zpsac5beb89.jpg

Spoiler
a12_zps0b20775f.jpg

Awesome DD! Congrats!

Thanks Charlie, I am excited to get these on the course tomorrow.

Thanks Charlie, I am excited to get these on the course tomorrow.

Dawg those things are beautiful. I love the dark look of the irons, let us know how you hit em! Enjoy the new sticks.

Sweet set of Adams DawgDaddy.
I hit some at GG, they felt great.

Dawgdaddy those are sweeeeeet! I had the adams A4's and I still regret having sold them. Adams irons are really underrated, hope they treat ya as good as they look!

Way to go DD..hit 'em long and straight! Well, most of them anyway

Nice looking sticks dd

Looking forward to seeing these beauties Friday!

Same here Randy. Those are sweet looking irons. I'll let you hit my new bladez if you'll let me hit your new CB3's.

I actually ordered these on the 29th, they arrived today and they are beautiful.

Spoiler
a11_zpsdf788adf.jpg

Spoiler
a13_zpsac5beb89.jpg

Spoiler
a12_zps0b20775f.jpg

Now you gotta update the signature :) enjoy the CB3's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back