2013 PGA Show Coverage

Really looking forward to this coverage. Not sure how Jman will be able to do bite sized nuggets of info though.....

Looking forward to the coverage. So many cool products to see. I know you guys will put together great stuff for us to view and read!

Awesome, can't wait for the THP coverage of the PGA Show. Some excellent additions also, great staff going. I know know we'll be getting tons of great information.

Looks like a great crew! I'm excited for this years coverage.

Really looking forward to this coverage. Not sure how Jman will be able to do bite sized nuggets of info though.....

Love you too buddy! Hahahaha

The best time if the year! Love the PGA show coverage that THP brings. I have always wanted to go to the show and this is the next best thing then being right there live in person! Great group this year to being it all to us jealous onlookers.

Each year THP covers the PGA Show like no other. Walking the entire show floor multiple times and shooting thousands of pictures and hours and hours of video coverage. This year we have a wonderful staff coming with us that will be your eyes and ears to everything we see.

This year, like last, you can follow along from booth to booth by following THP on Twitter @hackersparadise if you are not already. Quick pictures of what we are doing, who we are visiting with and more will be sent non-stop throughout the day and even the night at each THP dinner and event we attend.

THP has a crew of wonderful staff members that will be assisting us both on and off camera. Both GolferGal and myself will be there and joining us this year is:

Forum Leader mcook77
Forum Leader Tadashi70
Staff Writer Jman

The schedules are set and they are jam packed with interviews and events from early in the morning to all hours of the night to bring you the latest and the greatest from Orlando, FL at the 2013 PGA Merchandise Show.

Nice!! What a great group supporting the forum knowledge demanders!!

I can't wait to follow along with this. Really, really excited for everything about this show.

Thank you THP!! This is what makes this site so wonderful!

This is awesome. I cannot wait to see everything!

Can I say it now? I'M EXCITED!

Seriously though, I'm truly looking forward to getting to work my butt off to help bring you the kick arse PGA Show coverage THP is known for.

Looking forward to seeing the show through your eyes my friend!!! I hope you all have a blast there!!

Can't wait for all the coverage

This is awesome, can't wait to see the coverage

I'm generally not a jealous type person, but I'm of the 3 THP staffers who get to go to this along with JB and GG. Granted its a ton of work, but man that has to be fun work.

Awesome I can't wait to see all the amazing footage from JB, GG, cookie, Jmam and Freddie. Bring it on.

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

Hope you guys have fun. Wish I could have swung it this time.

Awesome staff for coverage!! Simply the best

OK Freddie, whatever MC hints you can pry out of the Callaway folks, you gotta share with #teamcallaway.

Man, THP's coverage of the PGA Show is awesome. I came on board here about this time last year and I was blown away by the wall to wall coverage. Have fun, Cookie, Freddie, and JMan!

can't wait to follow along thru this event. it's an amazing spectacle and THP is awesome at bringing it all to the masses.

You guys are going to bring it! Very exciting for everyone involved. Good luck and can't wait to see what you find out there!

Probably a skim, but does anyone remember the number of photos taken by THP last year at this event? I know it was an astronomical number, one I was no where remotely close to guessing.

Probably a skim, but does anyone remember the number of photos taken by THP last year at this event? I know it was an astronomical number, one I was no where remotely close to guessing.

A brazillion.

Back