My New Driving Force:

VolForLife

Reaction score
Handicap
18.1 OOB
I've only been a member here for about a week, but being able to communicate with fellow golfers has totally changed how I look at the game. The help I received from a member on here with my swing has helped dramatically in the past few days, and being able to shoot the breeze about anything golf-related in an atmosphere that doesn't make my girlfriend suicidal is exemplary as well. However, through this site I'm also finding myself with a big goal, and that is to lower my handicap, fine-tune my game, and be chosen for Morgan Cup 2014!

Thanks for the motivation, Hackers!

Those are some great goals. Looks like you should ave an awesome 2013.

I've only been a member here for about a week, but being able to communicate with fellow golfers has totally changed how I look at the game. The help I received from a member on here with my swing has helped dramatically in the past few days, and being able to shoot the breeze about anything golf-related in an atmosphere that doesn't make my girlfriend suicidal is exemplary as well. However, through this site I'm also finding myself with a big goal, and that is to lower my handicap, fine-tune my game, and be chosen for Morgan Cup 2014!

Great to hear that you've found such good things already!

I had similar goals a few years (last year) back, and I've reached them all to a certain point. New goals and new adventures in 2013!

Love it buddy. I agree with this being a great place to talk golf and anything about it.

Its a family here, always has been, always will be. Those are tremendous goals for sure, I like it!

Happy to hear about the goals.

I know, it is the effect THP has on people

This is a great place....some good golfing knowledge but also some great folks all the way around.

THP, the place that took me from content with one set of clubs and one putter to 2 full sets of clubs (only because I sold 2 over the last two months), 11 putters, 6 drivers, etc etc in just 7 short months......

I hate this place :alien2:

Nice Goals and good luck with them all. Glad to see everyone is helping in the THP!

When the weather gets warmer, I'll have to come up to Knoxvegas and get a round with you and More Gooder.

THP, the place that took me from content with one set of clubs and one putter to 2 full sets of clubs (only because I sold 2 over the last two months), 11 putters, 6 drivers, etc etc in just 7 short months......

I hate this place :alien2:

I have putter fettish right now...lol I have 2 but I want more. THP just makes is worse

Best golf site on the Internet, bar none. You said it all.

I hear ya Vol! What was just a fun game that I was looking for some iron help with has turned into a true and healthy passion thanks to this forum. Incredible place we have here.

That is a good goal! And also great to hear. Maybe you make it up to MB and volunteer for 2013 or make one the THP outings or invitational.

That is a good goal! And also great to hear. Maybe you make it up to MB and volunteer for 2013 or make one the THP outings or invitational.

That's something I'm definitely looking into, especially volunteering for the MC. I'm even building my summer course schedule around it, haha.

Back