Atta boy Mikey! Good deed from a great guy.

Good stuff Mike.

Mike's a class act....even if he chuts hahahahahaha

Dan

good job bro

Good stuff!

TapAhoy!

Atta boy Mike.

Very Nice! Looking at the picture on the front makes me want to play that course.

I'm sure he changed the distances ! Kidding nice job MikeDean

Well done Mike! Good stuff

Well done Mike! WR...jealous :D

I can't believe it took him that long to get it to you. Just kidding, that's awesome, mike!

No problem at all WR, sorry I didnt make it over to Caledonia, but I cant have you having too much of an advantage :)

Good job Mike! :clapp:

Was it marked with "chutt" from all over the place?

Thank YouTHP'er Thread!

Thank YouTHP'er Thread!

This thread is for showing appreciation to our fellow THP'ers for acts of kindness and good deeds.

I would like to start the thread by thanking White Rhino for yet again, showing kindness to a THP'er! He has done this countless times and now I am one of his victims :D. Gordon has a heart as big as any rhino on safari and shows this through his many unseen deeds on our forum. He heard I was interested in Bridgestone products via the threads. Next thing I know, I find a box in the garage packed with a J40 Hybrid (3I).

Yeah White Rhino!!! Well done sir!

Well done Rhino!

Fantastic! way to go Rhino!

My thank you goes to Canadan. This guy is extremely helpful and has gone out of his way to help me with a lot and I've only chatted with him a few times. He knows his stuff and is just overall extremely helpful, knowledgable, and generous. Thank you Canadan

Hey WR...I need Cowboy tickets to the Giants game next year to watch Romo kick the tail of the donkey's in NY!

It was worth a try..........very cool OG and WR!

Back