2013 PGA Show Coverage

I have a golf retailer I do business with in wyoming who is heading there and i want to get to one myself soon someday!

I absolutely LOVE thp's coverage of the PGA show. Thank you so much!

I'm so jealous of Jman and Cookie. I WILL go to one of these someday.

I got my running shoes ready and am super stoked to help in bringing the best possible coverage of the PGA show to the forum!!

Get those Xycience's ready!! :D

Looking forward to following along with the THP coverage!

Looking forward to the THP show coverage. That is an impressive group going this year.

I would love to go to one of these to see the show and feel the energy that is all about golf. One day I make it down there

Thank you to Freddie, Jman, and Cookie for taking the time out of their lives to help bring us some great coverage of this event. During the winter it's sometimes awful having to wait to get out and play because it is so cold. All that some of us have is getting tidbits of info on the new clubs for the next season. For some this is the highlight of the winter. Thanks guys. And of course thank you to Josh and Morgan for another great year of coverage.

But seriously someone needs to just hang out at the BStone/Betti/Antigua booths

THP Coverage of the PGA Merchandise show is the next best thing to being there. Looking forward to the coverage.

I would love to go to one of these to see the show and feel the energy that is all about golf. One day I make it down there

The show is cool On its own but the THP access takes it to another level. I have a strong feeling that this years show coverage will be epic.

I am really looking forward to the THP coverage !!

Please, please, please could you just say everything is garbage this year? I don't think my bank account can handle another one of these.

THP always does a fantastic job covering the PGA Show and I can't wait to see the 2013 coverage. Thanks to all five of you for all the upcoming effort.

THP Coverage of the PGA Merchandise show is the next best thing to being there. Looking forward to the coverage.
Agreed, I always feel like I'm right there with all the videos, pictures and information.

Agreed, I always feel like I'm right there with all the videos, pictures and information.

Seriously. We get updates at nearly the exact same time THP sees it.

what are the days of this again?

The show is cool On its own but the THP access takes it to another level. I have a strong feeling that this years show coverage will be epic.

Im sure it will be. I have no doubts you guys will bring it

Last year's coverage was just awesome. Looking forward to this year's. I was originally going to be there but that fell through. This is the next best thing to being there though.

Thanks! I really wish I could make this.

Back