2013 THP Invitational Series - Tentative City List

excited to see the dates for these i wanna see how many i can make this year.

Thanks guys. Working hard to make it happen for everybody soon. With such a large travel schedule, we have to plan accordingly.

If there is anything I can do to assist with the Denver event when you start setting it up, I'd be more than happy to help in any way

Just a couple of more things to finalize and we will be announcing the tentative dates that correspond to each of these events.

Just a couple of more things to finalize and we will be announcing the tentative dates that correspond to each of these events.

Looking forward to ^^^^

That's awesome, I've got my calendar prepped for entry!

Looking forward to the dates

If there is anything I can do to assist with the Denver event when you start setting it up, I'd be more than happy to help in any way

I mirror this statement as well.

Awesome! Cannot wait for Branson dates, and can help with anything if needed.

Excellent news! Looking forward to the list of dates!

I know everybody is waiting for the dates that we have said are coming this week, but there is a small delay. Nothing major mind you, and the tentative date list will be out soon, but I just want to make sure we keep everybody in the loop.

Great to hear. I'm anxious to see what gets booted out of my calendar to make room for a few of these.

I know everybody is waiting for the dates that we have said are coming this week, but there is a small delay. Nothing major mind you, and the tentative date list will be out soon, but I just want to make sure we keep everybody in the loop.

No biggie. I know everyone is really excited

Thanks for the updates JB. Really looking forward to these Invitationals this year. They're going to be a blast.

I am excited to hear that dates are coming! the sooner the better. I am in for Ohio & looking forward to more free dates!

I got the pm about Dallas. I'm going to have to be at work that weekend south of San Antonio :-(.

Maybe next year.

Taptaptaparoo

Oh i so hate you guys right now. I have to miss the ohio event due to my army drill weekend.

Looking forward to meeting you, threshold. Should have course info soon. Cantigny is a beauty for sure.

Likewise Hawk. At this point it's more about the company than the course for me. Just excited to meet fellow THPers.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Ohio got announced last week and this week we will be announcing the dates of another stop as well.

Ohio got announced last week and this week we will be announcing the dates of another stop as well.

Very nice, few more on my radar!

Sweet!! Cant wait to get some dates on the books.

So what do I do,sit by the computer and wait for the posting? I'm new at this and REALLY want to play but don't know how to handle it. Any feedback?
Thank you in advance!

So what do I do,sit by the computer and wait for the posting? I'm new at this and REALLY want to play but don't know how to handle it. Any feedback?
Thank you in advance!

On your end, you wont have to do anything. Sometime next week we will announce the dates of another Invitational along with some details. We will also let people know when signup is. When the signup goes up, if its an event you want to attend, you just follow the instructions. Usually it involves sending a private message to GolferGal.

On your end, you wont have to do anything. Sometime next week we will announce the dates of another Invitational along with some details. We will also let people know when signup is. When the signup goes up, if its an event you want to attend, you just follow the instructions. Usually it involves sending a private message to GolferGal.
Thanks JB! I'm in!

I'd really like to make the Atlanta trip! Looking forward to the announcements.

Back