I really liked the show and will be ordering the winter camo hat later today.

I had the pleasure of meeting Robbie last fall; really cool, down to earth guy - this was right before Chasing the Dream was to start airing; his range was closed, but my friend from Greenville is good friends with Robbie, so he showed us around, played his 'song' for us and all - I'm going up to Greenville in a few weekends and plan to stop by, hit a bucket, and pick up some shirts

He seemed like a real good guy. I pulled for him to do well. I always like to see good hard working guys finish first. That is why I live by my tag line. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

I met him at the 2011 Tour Championship while checking creds for Coke / Fed Ex. He had been playing in a qualifier and came over when he finished. It was kind of funny because he really wanted to get into one of the 2 hospitality venues, but I couldn't do it. Felt kind of bad about that, but Golf Channel should have hooked him up. He was really cool about it though and we had a real nice chat. His girlfriend was with him and she was really nice as well. Just down to earth county boy. I would love to see him make it to the Tour.

Back