NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we recruited Jman as a fan, lets recruit blugold too

optimus_reim_cybertron1600x900_by_mikepho3nix-d3cci3g.jpg

Well we recruited Jman as a fan, lets recruit blugold too

optimus_reim_cybertron1600x900_by_mikepho3nix-d3cci3g.jpg

I dont see the puck blowing past him top shelf. Conveniently left that part out of the pic?

Luongo to Toronto would make sense. We're picking up all the old Vancouver GM's, might as well get their goalie as well.

Toronto just fired Burke and replaced him with Nonis. Was not expecting that.

haha, shouldn't that photo also have Reimer already in the butterfly?

That's a given. I think he sleeps in the butterfly.

Get rid of reim. Keep scrivens

TTing

Darren Dreger is speculating a lot of big changes coming to the Leafs player wise. Luongo is only part of the equation. Basically think what the Blue Jays did this off season.

Now, is there truth to this? Who knows. Dreger does have people inside the Leafs organization who he is close with.

Darren Dreger is speculating a lot of big changes coming to the Leafs player wise. Luongo is only part of the equation. Basically think what the Blue Jays did this off season.

Now, is there truth to this? Who knows. Dreger does have people inside the Leafs organization who he is close with.

Shouldnt that have been done in the time since May, not 9 days before the season. This is going to be bad for them but maybe good in the future.

The Devils board is just as bad there. NJDevs.com is the worst hockey message board I have ever been to. Just a group of "fans" that do nothing but trash the team.

I'm a regular there and you are quite wrong on that.

I'm a regular there and you are quite wrong on that.

No sir, you are wrong about me being wrong. That place blows.

For you Leafs fans:

leaf-fan-waiting-for-cup.jpeg

TSN is having this huge special on this Burke firing. Not sure if he was fired or passed away.

I like Dreger. Good guy.

TTing

TSN is having this huge special on this Burke firing. Not sure if he was fired or passed away.

I wouldnt know. I only have stupid ESPN in the US. The lockout ended and neither the NHL Network or ESPN could cut away from their "canned" shows to do anything about it.

Calling a golf ball square is wrong.. Maybe Rick just has a differing opinion.

No. There are plenty of hardcore fans there who don't trash the team all the time. So he is wrong.

New CBA is suppose to be signed at 4pm EST time. How long after before a Leafs trade is made?

New CBA is suppose to be signed at 4pm EST time. How long after before a Leafs trade is made?

Isn't that just the outcome of the BoG? PA takes longer I think?

No. There are plenty of hardcore fans there who don't trash the team all the time. So he is wrong.

You may see it that way. Rick sees it a different way. Clearly a difference of opinion. No need to be so finite about it.

Isn't that just the outcome of the BoG? PA takes longer I think?

Yes, my bad. Wont be signed officially until Jan 11.

Every time I have gone there that's all I have seen. Therefore I don't go there any more. If you enjoy going there, then that is fine. I don't think less of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back